Post Merge House Items Missing

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by seanabrady, Oct 22, 2015.

1. d1anaw Well-Known Member

I hope they have this fixed before they screw us over too. I'm not happy about this merger crap to begin with, but to have problems on top of it, just pushes me to the limit. I still submit that the people who cannot find anyone to play with them are not going to have their problem solved by having more people in there.
  2. seanabrady New Member

I just logged in and check the houses where I lost items and all of the missing items are back. Thanks very much for the work on this getting the bugged resolved and recovering the items. Much appreciated.
    suka and Purple Crustacean like this.
  3. suka Well-Known Member

that did not happen at all. i checked a number of houses and dungeons. the no trade items didn't become anyone else's property. not sure why you would think that. the only problem we were having was that stuff was disappearing. and i will now need to check the books to see if my unique bug was resolved too.
  4. Jamiss Developer

The merger process has been refined to account for the issues that people were experiencing with being unable to place house items.
    suka likes this.
  5. Adevil Well-Known Member

The reason I was wondering is that Roshen's post about tomorrows merge tells players to collect all "soulbound" AKA No-Trade pieces or lose ownership of them to the character who owns the house/hall they are placed in. I wanted to know if that applied to Dungeons as well.

This thread seemed to be an appropriate place to ask since the issue of changing ownership is along the same lines as playermade books changing and items vanishing.
  6. suka Well-Known Member

they didn't tell us that. and it didn't happen to us. interesting. but none of my toons lost ownership to items they had in other toons houses
  7. Adevil Well-Known Member

I assumed there had been issues with ownership that I just hadn't seen mentioned in any of the threads.

8. shylo New Member

My message in a bottle is still missing, but that went missing from inventory so I don't know if it was recoverable. Not a big deal, I would like to have it but its not a gamebreaker.
    Everything else came back to where it went missing from except that the candle that went missing was the one that I picked up after the table it was on disappeared and was in my inventory along with Raffiks bottle.

Doesn't make sense that the candle reappeared on the table, when it was in inventory but the bottle stayed gone. Wow, can't even speak my own language properly...lol. The whole post is bad English.
    suka likes this.
  9. suka Well-Known Member

kk i have a list of things that are missing or wrong in the library. most of the missing items i can replace - some i can't. who should i send the list to? some of the books were changed and we are now going in and reviewing the individual books to see how the text has changed. if they are ours, we can fix them. one player who had contributed books to the library graciously replaced hers so we are in the process of changing those out.
  10. suka Well-Known Member

got everything replaced. luckily i know of several places to buy ingame books. now we just have to check each player written book. seems the layout replaced them and renamed them.
    and according to the layout editor, the house is very confused on what the names of player written books should be.