Possibility of expanding AA useage for Battlegrounds on lower tiers

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by ARCHIVED-Killque, Sep 20, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Killque Guest

Considering we are competing with level 89 players, any chance there is the ability to raise the ammount of usable AA for the lower tiers? 39 Warden with well over the 100 cap. I do pretty well, but considering I don't have a lot of the utility spells that higher level characters have (and by design I know), this would be something to help offset.
    With this particular character, I am not interested in leveling up past 39. I enjoy the tier quite a bit.
  2. ARCHIVED-Gealaen_Gaiamancer Guest

Hmm. I'd be for expanding AA spending limits on lower-level toons in BGs, but only if they give up some of the HP/Mana/Awesomeness buffage inherent in the current BG models. That would be a nice change (my ranger has a load more AAs than he can spend at 59--ditto for any of my other alts I'm planning to take to 30 and the BGs) but would require very careful balancing!
  3. ARCHIVED-Wraths Guest

With the way the buffs and everything else works, I am fine with them having a lock of 100 Adventure AAs until 50. This is about the only thing you need to level for now since you are basically on equal playing field in BGs as is.