Portals in Solo Instances?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ssrilith, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Ssrilith Member

They mentioned about a week ago about putting portals at end of instances so we didnt have to evac or run all way back? When is this being put in? Not seen any mention of it in awhile now.
  2. Ssrilith Member

3. Wurm Well-Known Member

In regards to the thread I made about the issue in which the one dev said they would put in the portals...
    Its already off of page one so SOE has probably decided they no longer have to address the issue.
  4. Ssrilith Member

lol...that did make me chuckle. Sadly your probably right too :(
  5. Wurm Well-Known Member

They also said something about any raw mats you happen to get while crafting going back into the harvesting depot, that has also not been addressed as of yet. I still end up with stuff in my bags while crafting.
  6. Ssrilith Member

Yes so have i, i thought that went live but if it did they didnt do it right...but thats nothing new lately :(
  7. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I know the portal in Chelsith is working.
    The supply depot return seems to be working as well. I did a few mass productions with an empty harvest bag and it was still empty.
  8. Wurm Well-Known Member

And I received material back into my bag when making some potions earlier. And I was just in Temple of the Faceless and no portal spawned for me after the final boss fight, I used a totem instead.
  9. Wurm Well-Known Member

10. Ssrilith Member

Just ran a couple myself and no portal.
  11. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Chelsith is the only one that I've seen with a portal. I still get materials put in my bags when doing mass production.
  12. Gninja Developer

The portals are still incoming. There were a few bugs that sprouted up as a result of adding them so we held off on pushing it live to get those issues worked out. They should be coming to live servers in the not too distant future. (next week or so likely)
    Deveryn and Ssrilith like this.
  13. Ssrilith Member

Ahh thanks Gninja I appreciate the time you took to respond, and you explained the delay. :)
  14. Juraviel Active Member

Good to hear. I was wondering about this myself. Thanks Gninja!