Point of entry

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Avahlynn, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Is there any way to alter where one arrives at a prestige home? My Tenebrous Island drops you smack behind the glowy portal object, and it's a little...er...blinding as one's first impression to be nose to glow.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Unfortunately for homes, there is no way to change where you enter. You can however, drop something in front of the portal so that you can't see it as you enter (a divider or tile, perhaps).

Dungeons are the only thing currently that allow you to change the entrance location.
  3. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info. And hm, bummer. It would be nice if we could shift the portal object a bit. :/
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Galldora like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Really?--wait, oh, yeah, good point! There's the entrance to the building the dungeon's in, then there's the entrance to the blood-bath--er, dungeon itself, as well as an exit. ;->

Uwk
    who hasn't tried dungeonning in quite awhile
  5. Karrane Well-Known Member

It would be very nice to be able to adjust the placement of the zone in portal.
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I would love to be able to change the zone in spot...I have feedbacked this a few times. In my main house (crafting house) I wish I could have the zone in down in the room with the aquarium (researcher's sanctum) where all the crafting/sales/travel stuff is located. Or to be able to zone into the TT house next to the waterfall. Anyway, I am just happy there are so many houses to decorate.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One thing I was looking at was blocking off nearly all access to the rest of the house at the usual entrance point and including a teleport pad for everywhere else...it can get tricky, depending on how close the items are to the zone in area, I guess; it's one of the things I'll have to watch out for. :-/

Uwk
    now a member of Clan Mawr, who did a wonderful job with their rendition of a T3 Antonica guild hall: go in the regular entrance, see a huge, very thick and lush garden (so much so you can't find the door to go into the hall itself), complete with walls, but also complete with a garden path to a teleport pad...that takes you throughout "Antonica" and greatly helps old computer systems with loading issues :)