"Poignant Touch" seems bizarrely deadly

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Chath, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Chath Well-Known Member

The Harrower in Kigathor and Ma'Gratha in Takish Badlands share an ability called "Poignant Touch" which seems strangely deadly for those mobs, far moreso than probably intended. It's an incurable arcane that's both a stun and a stifle, doing over 50% max hp a second, and most importantly seems to have a very strange relationship to bleedthrough. Occasionally, only sometimes, people with around 100 billion points of wards on them might see half a billion get absorbed from the first hit or two of it. It didn't seem to matter if Defiler Epic or Exsanguination was on for bleedthrough debuffs. I don't quite understand how it works with wards but it really seems very strange, largely ignoring them completely - I would have assumed it was set to over 100% bleedthrough if I didn't occasionally see one partly warded in logs. My speculation is that bleedthrough may be behaving very strangely or in unintended ways, since I couldn't find any pattern to whether someone would have any damage blocked or not.

I thought it was even more deadly than those buggy -500 resolve abilities - at least those ones were curable. Since those were considered a bug, I'm assuming this one might be also: maybe its bleedthrough or damage is ten times higher than intended or something.
    Aethos and Avarice like this.