Please stop all the brawler drops

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Feaky, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Feaky Member

Its either really really bad luck or bad loot tables (or a combination), but after running 25-30 experts the past few weeks, armor drops have been almost exclusively brawler with a very distant runner up to druid and plate healer. Not one armor drop for chain or cloth. No druids, clerics and brawlers in any group I've ever been in either. 2 classes should not dominate the loot tables at this rate.

Itemization is really bad already, but this is just bad design. Bad enough that mission crate rewards for running experts are non experts. Basically junk. I am about ready to just give up on running expert heroics.
  2. Melt Actually plays the game

I've only noticed it in Wizards Den. Everywhere else seems to be fine. But Wizards is a hotspot for brawler drops. Ive run about 20ish experts this week and only gotten maybe 5-6 brawler drops.
  3. Luhai Active Member

I don't have a problem with mobs dropping brawler stuff. It's mostly Wizard's Den anyway, as Snikkety already stated.
    When you have 2 different types of tanks, you need to provide both of them with gear.

You don't see me running to the forums, demanding to stop all the plate tank drops. :p
  4. Belamor New Member

5. Feaky Member

Sorry, I wasn't advocating stopping all brawler drops. I should have worded it better. I was hoping more for a balancing.

I have been running mostly wizard's den, stronghold, tomb of venerated and temple. Mostly Wiz Den. Perhaps they are disproportionately high there and not other zones. I'll check out some other zones and hope for better luck.

Thanks for feedback.
  6. Earar Well-Known Member

haha I love have a bruiser AND a warden :) .. so easy to gear :p

sad thing for leather armor is u have same as plate cloth and chain : mitigation armor or melee damage armor or reuse speed armor or another one ... but there's only tanks and healers that wear leather.

there really should be a dps class who wears armor too. predators ? BL ?

plate : crusadors, warriors and clerics (6)
    chain : scout, shamans (9)
    leather : brawlers channeler, druids (5)
    cloth : mages (6)

too many chain wearer and not enough leather.

anyway as a brawler I see a lot of leather too (specially wiz den) .. thing is .. as said there are fewer leather wearers ... but also (at least for healers) they are not seen much .. druids, channelers aren't fotm so all this leather stuff goes to waste because the leather wearers are just so few.