Please Remove the minted masquerade masks as currency

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by SushiFruit, Mar 19, 2024.

1. SushiFruit Member

Imagine I invite you to my birthday party and I only give two of my close friends birthday cake and leave everyone else empty handed . That’s what year of the darkpaw is currently. I really love ww2 and want to celebrate my almost 20 years with the game not feel gatekept and insulted . So please remove the minted masks and just let us grind and do events for items .
    Beee likes this.
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

Thinking about the need of 130 more masquerade tokens for ONE single item... you are right ;)

The other way would be a guaranteed masquerade token from an endboss of a heroic zone.
    Vlkodlak likes this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

I know it's a typo, but it's a pretty funny one.
    KauaiJim and Celestia like this.
  4. Celestia Well-Known Member

You know Lucan is a huge fan of fascism.
    Dude likes this.
  5. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

I don't mind having the masks as a currency, but I do want to see that they are dropped with consistency. There is no reason they cannot be added to the weekly's, or perhaps a new once a week quests that can be done for a guaranteed mask. Even with something like that, 1 per week guarantee, that's only 30 at best before the new expansion comes out. But this possible grind to try and get them is for the absolute birds.
  6. Carribea Active Member

seriously 3 different currencies for 1 event is overkill, bad enough every expansions brings out new ones, same with the freakin adornments, different color each time.....just make the slot rainbow so we can pick and choose what we want lol.
  7. Shwetty Active Member

It is not intended for casual heroic players to have the same gear as dedicated raiders. No matter how much you want this to be true, it wont be.