Please make temporary adornments tradeable

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Chath, Aug 30, 2022.

1. Chath Well-Known Member

Temp adorns that come from Overseer missions and from heritage crates are generally heirloom. The issue here is that there's an overwhelming variety of them which massively clutters inventory, and it'd be really awesome if they could go in adornment depots. The clutter is really annoying for players and probably contributes to database performance issues with dozens of slots taken up on active characters just for different varieties of strike-though or accuracy temp adornments that don't see much use. Or a side note, is it really necessary to have the same adornment by a half-dozen different names from heritage crates, overseer missions, etc? It creates so much needless clutter.

The stack size for mount barding unlocks could probably use bumped up too for similar reasons - it's not really unusual for people to have dozens of stacks of 10 of these. Also same note for cobalt vs overseer barding unlock. Couldn't it just be 'barding unlock' with a stack size of 200 and be done with it?
    Twyla, Jinksie, KingDragon and 3 others like this.
  2. Dockter Well-Known Member

I would also like to see this. I have 2 48 slot boxes being used just to manage these at the moment. We're getting too many inventory items that can't be traded, can't be stacked, they end up getting discarded because they are a gigantic waste of player time.

Non-IoR servers have far too many no-trade/heirloom items.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. KingDragon Active Member

I would love to see the tags go away as well. personally working on my 3rd 48slot in bank. None of these go into the new overseer bag, I tried.

Still dealing with unexpected and expected lockouts from other temps also. Fills bags so fast.
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Almee Well-Known Member

I have been destroying the temp adorns because they were taking up too much inventory space in my bags and bank. I have the same problem with the fertilizer and water. We need depots for both of these and it would give tinkerers something new to make and sell in the next xpac.
    Twyla likes this.
  5. Dpsin Member

Could also do away with all the different timers on the temp adorns. 1, 2, 4, can’t remember if 8 hours but would be nice to make them all the same times so you don’t have to keep checking what ones ran out and what ones didn’t. Worst case if you made them all 1 hour timers at least I know when they all would run out and when to reapply. Would be better if 4 or 8 hours so I only had to apply once I logged in for the day and not in between running zones. I’ve been deleting temp adorns and barding unlocks for a long time because it takes up to much bag space on person and bank.
    Twyla likes this.
  6. Taled Well-Known Member

Honestly, the 1 hour ones are worthless entirely. 4 hours or 8 hours should be the only option, there's no reason to have 3 types beyond them wanting to have different tiers for rewards.

The best option, imo, would be if we could *combine* the lower tier ones into higher tier ones - EG, turn 4 1 hour (Or even 5 so there is a 'cost') into 1 4 hour of the same type, etc - Under the assumption they don't want to get rid of them completely.
  7. Cyliena Well-Known Member

If it's not an 8-hour one, I destroy it. Even then, I'm not good about using the ones I have. Would love to be able to broker them.
    Breanna likes this.