Please help - Solo 27 - 35...

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Lord_Rhaan, Apr 12, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Lord_Rhaan Guest

Does anyone know a great place to hunt solo from 27 - 35? I am a casual player that plays during off peak times on Vox and often have a hard time finding a group. Thanks.
  2. ARCHIVED-Arkanium23 Guest

Check out eq2.eqsummoners.com has a section for every level range and a lot more useful information besides my favourite stop :D
    Message Edited by Arkanium23 on 04-13-2006 02:54 PM
  3. ARCHIVED-Whazy Guest

A great quest series to lvl 30 would be the series that starts on the beach in Nek Forest, with the 2 NPCs that are are the first 2 you see when walking onto the beach from the path to the rest of the forest. After that, I'd recommend the beach in EL (the quest series that I just recommended in NF will direct you to EL anyway.)
    If you want to get to 35 quickly, I think getting a group and heading into RoV would be best. XP flies in RoV. Then after 35, Runnyeye is excellent XP to 40.
  4. ARCHIVED-Shipwreck_GPA Guest

Zek and Enchanted Lands near zone-in. Tons of easy quests, decent rewards, and lots of level appropriate mobs to kill. I lived there during those levels.
  5. ARCHIVED-Cerba Guest

Yep, I agree with this. EL/Zek near the docks at 27/28.
  6. ARCHIVED-Krescendo Guest

I just recently came back to my Necro (now 31)...I started the FP Armor Quests late (25) and have gotten to 31 finishing them. In my high 20's green heroic groups gave me very good XP (ie the giants in AQ5). Its hard not to get a level on each of the quests. The only real problem with Nek is controlling adds. I have never been able to see for squat in there. The Edgewater drains have soloable green/blue heroics as well...at least for the careful fellow.
    Of course, if you have done them....

Message Edited by Krescendo on 04-13-2006 02:47 PM
  7. ARCHIVED-Lord_Rhaan Guest

Thanks for the advice, I will go check it out now.
    smileyhappy:
  8. ARCHIVED-Selantyr Guest

Lamia's in EL along beach on W/NW shore gave good exp for me in the early to mid 30s.