Please give us a way to tell if we already have spawners or activators

Discussion in 'Dungeon Maker' started by ARCHIVED-Dalannae, Apr 2, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Dalannae Guest

In the hopes that a dev will look at this. I Have some feedback. the dungeon maker is good but it is very difficult to collcect the spawners and actiators since we have no way other then going into the dungeon maker and looking to see what we have. put a tag in there lke you do with spells and recipies to let us know what we already have.
  2. ARCHIVED-General_Info Guest

well what i do is keep a text file with the names of my charaters and which activators they have.
    If you already have a bunch on your toons just put EQ2 into windowed mode, create a new text file, enter the dungeon and start writing down the names and then save the text file.
  3. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

Or just look up your character at EQ2U. ;)
  4. ARCHIVED-Dalannae Guest

feldon30 wrote:
    ooh cool ty
  5. ARCHIVED-oafgirl Guest

Well, I looted a spawner and couldn't remember if I already had it, so I clicked on it to "USE" it, and I got a message (in bright red print) that I already had that one in my toolbox.
    It doesn't help you when you are looking at spawners on the broker, but at least it's a start; also, the spawner stays in your inventory and you can give it to alts to use if/when they have trustee status in your dungeons. (I have my carpenter and my Frostfell crafter for this past year as trustees for all my dungeons.)