Please Get Your End Times Listed All the Same - 3 Different End Times Were Stated for Frostfell!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by redwoodtreesprite, Jan 10, 2013.

1. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

The thread for it said "Frostfell will be celebrated across Norrath from 12:00pm noon Pacific* on Thursday, December 13th, 2012, through 7:00 am Pacific* on Thursday, January 10th, 2013."

The ingame calendar said 9AM for the end time.

And the art work that showed on the log in part of the launcher said "through" the 10th.

I realize that the ingame calendar is adjusting times for my time zone. But the thing I saw when logging in each day said I had THROUGH the 10th. Also, when all other times listed for Everquest II are Pacific, it can be confusing when the calendar is not Pacific time. Perhaps for things like Frostfell, a disclaimer in the announcement thread indicating that the calendar time will show our local end time would be a good idea.

I assumed that the earliest time was the one to go by, and finished my quests and bartering in time. But there will be some logging in tonight who will be expecting another night to finish things up.

Perhaps at least for the bartering tokens and gifty items, it would be a nice idea to put the barter NPCs back for a day so players that were misled by the artwork promo in the login screen can still barter for their Frostfell goodies?
  2. Mae- Well-Known Member

In Game calendar shows times in your time zone. Mine shows frostfell through 7am today.

But I was expecting another day, since that information is only available on the FIRST day of frostfell in the calendar I didn't know, i just looked and saw today marked, and told my husband it ran till today. Guess he'll just have to deal with not getting the stuff he asked me to get last night.
  3. Terein Active Member

I thought it said it ran through the 10th.. Oh well, guess my necro doesn't get to do Frostfell now. :\