Please fix this broken class

Discussion in 'Illusionist' started by ARCHIVED-andreas2901, Sep 17, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-andreas2901 Guest

this class is broken since 9 months. Was it really necessary to take care of the guardians first ? was it really necessary to increase the dmg rating of melee weapons and make the 2nd weapon equal to the first one ? to raise the dps of everyone else even more ? healers are laughing on us because of our weak parses. Our support is worse than any other support.
    Hell the damn mages in our force are already complaining and want loot privilges. They say dps gear on illusionist is wasted stuff. The whole situation is a torture. But well, you just want your money every month. Don't you see that most of the illusionist community already retired because of your fail work ? And still after 9 months of complaining , making suggestions how to fix the class, you prefer to just ignore us and even boost any other class to make sure that every healer noob is outparsing us. the support procs on fighter or any other class gear is better than our weak support.
    Whatever, keep it going like this and watch your game die....
  2. ARCHIVED-Dreadpatch Guest

Guardians definitely needed some love, but I also agree that Illys need some major love too. I sincerely hope you guys get it.
  3. ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL Guest

If it isn't affecting EQ2Xtenze it doesn't matter at this point.
  4. ARCHIVED-Terrius Guest

I dont know about anyone else but the moment I heard Xelgad played a coercer I instantly knew Illys will remain redheaded step children. I dont know why anyone is holding out hope, it's clear nobody cares about the fact a competent healer out DPSes illies... let alone the fact unbuffed coercers can out parse buffed illies.
  5. ARCHIVED-Zutan Guest

I am not raid geared yet. I only have 4 fabled Items + my Enervated epic.. What I notice playing my Illy is that I dont do very good dps (was parsing only about 10-11k in Icy Keep last night). My buffs are nice, but not often used to potential (I am usually in a mage group rather than a melee group)
    The big problem is mana regen. I cannot 'group regen' anyone but my own group and that spell (manatap) has a VERY short aoe range and isnt all that good to begin with. I think we need our other mana feed ability to be a group targetable one. (same with our 2 purple icon mana spells)
    1) Make Mana Tap have a much larger AOE range so it will hit my entire group even if they are not standing on top of me.
    2) Make Mana Cloak and Savante group targetable to any group in the raid
    3) Make Mana Flow also a 'group' spell and make it group targetable as well.
    4) DPS? meh, I dont know how to fix that, but if we had better mana spells it wouldnt be as necessary