Please don't split EU apart from the rest of the world

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by ARCHIVED-Raetsel, Feb 25, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Raetsel Guest

I have been trying to do some BG matches as soon as the BGs got fixed and queuing up was available. It seemed that not all EU servers join one BG system because we just had players from the german server in BG. We barely managed to get 6v6 matches running (with at max 4 players on each side).
    So I do not know the numbers of active matches on US BG but on german BG we just had like.. 5 or 6 matches within the first 12 hours. Our servers active population seems so low that even with both german server together we cannot really enjoy BG because of the lack of players.
    It would be so nice if we could just queue up together with the US folks so that we see chances to do fully populated matches.
    Maybe the FR and UK people were not in the mood for BG yesterday and our BG is for all of EU. If not then joining FR, UK and DE together would be a good step forward.
    EDIT: can we have an achievement for "Being X hours in the queue". I am now for 5+ hours on the queue for the first available BG match and none did happen
  2. ARCHIVED-Flee65 Guest

Bump on this, I find it really lame how im stuck playing only against Splitpaw, I wanna be able to fight with/against real pvprs on naggy and other players on other servers.
  3. ARCHIVED-swedago Guest

Another insult to the EU community....