Please consider separating AA vs. Tradeskill AA

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Sigrdrifa, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's really a pain when I have to swap AA configurations because instead of salvaging I want to experiment, or mass produce. Also, having to have three separate tradeskill configurations means that each time I have to change my adventure AA, I have to duplicate those changes across three AA profiles.

It would be so much better if we could commit a change to JUST the adventure AA, or to JUST the tradeskill AA.
    Jest, Chikkin, morderir and 9 others like this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, gah, me too. For my crafters that make things that can be Imbued, there have been SO many times in the past where I wouldn't get the benefit of Conservation of Mass ("You get all your fuel and mats back! Huzzah! :D" "But, but, but...") when I was making something from scratch using a RARE, but I'd sure as little green apples get worms wind up getting it just trying to Imbue said item afterwards. X-P

Woe betide us if I didn't have any other alts or guildies who could use an extra whatever... X-P

So, for those crafter folks I have my Adventure AA form, which includes Conservation of Mass, and my "NadaMass" Tradeskill form, which doesn't. The main PitA for me is losing all my "Until Cancelled! :D" lovely abilities every time I switch between the two. X-P

So far, I haven't had to worry about getting ganked by something whilst crafting, but then again, I haven't done much of anything at all in PoP yet... X-P

Uwk
    Breanna, KaitlynnAM101 and Geroblue like this.
  4. appathy Member

Make each tab in the AA lines its own ! so you dont have to roll back pages of aa to change 1 thing !
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! That would be way useful. :-/

Uwk
    KaitlynnAM101 and Geroblue like this.