Please Consider Merging Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ZUES, Oct 2, 2023.

1. ZUES Well-Known Member

It's a barren wasteland. It's very difficult to get groups and have a competitive marketplace. The population is too low. I personally would love to see a merge BEFORE the expansion arrives. Just my personal opinion and thoughts.
  2. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello ,

following the happenings from the past and the mistakes DB did and made many players leave game the comunitys on many servers are very LOW i prefer a merge from ever EQ2 server into a General EQ2 server located at a point in the middle of all origin countries to make sure the data stream dont take ages to reach server >< and our PC points to avoid heavy laggs.

If the left communitys on the left servers would share one world we may get a working playerbase to get groups and picupraids with a running set up and rise the geming fun again and come back to the golden times of EQ2 write LFM for and get tells for build a raid were you only seek 6 for a Groupe :)
  3. ZUES Well-Known Member

We still need a merge on Antonia Bayle. Many of us have not even stepped foot in heroic or chrono content yet.
  4. VeloEQ2 Member

If you are on Antonia Bayle then don't hold out on expecting pug groups to happen.. because they just don't. You need to get invited into one of the several AB grouping discords and get yourself into a static group of some sort as that's what basically everyone on AB is doing at this point. If you don't wanna do that route, then join the *maybe 5* guilds that do sometimes put together groups for H1s and eventually H2s. If they were going to merge AB, I believe it would've been done at this point. I think this server will be staying up until EQ2's dying day. The roleplayers "believe" their's too much lore in having a server with the Roleplaying tag on it, despite the fact that roleplaying ANYWHERE in the open world on AB is non-existant, not to mention how ridiculous the RP community has gotten since everything went downhill.
    Pixistik likes this.
  5. Aethos Well-Known Member

There are pickup groups happening for h1 content. You might not be around when they're happening though, but I definitely see the advertisements.
    It's true that RoR murdered AB (thanks for that, devs, it was a truly fantastic year -_-), but BoZ has some life in it again.