Please allow Infusers to stack beyond 20

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by SandsMans, Nov 23, 2015.

1. SandsMans Active Member

I've been running the Adv Solos a lot and will be starting my 3rd set of stacks of these things.

Can we please increase the stack size to 100 or greater?
  2. Caith Developer

I recommend applying them to your gear.
  3. SandsMans Active Member

I would but it seems like I'm replacing gear with each drop, so I thought I'd hang on to them for a week or two. :p
    Mermut likes this.
  4. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

I'll wait until i actually get some gear that's worth putting that stuff on!
  5. Ellimist Active Member

They drop like candy. I'm actually getting annoyed with getting infusers from chests rather than gear. Especially when completing the daily or a mission.
    Xillean likes this.
  6. Kari Well-Known Member

If you examine the mission chest in your quest window you will see there is just a couple pieces of jewelry besides the infusers, and it is the same two pieces for every zone. Might as well get used to the infusers.
  7. Andric Member

pretty crap for a reward to only get a 20% chance to change a tiny fraction of a stat, seems more like trash loot.
    Xillean and Kalderon like this.
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

It 'sells' like trash loot too... 7c each :confused:
  9. Twisty Well-Known Member

how about making the infusers currency so that they're not taking up a full bank-bag for me. get with the program please :(
  10. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

I'm pretty annoyed that they drop in an Ornate Box, and not a large treasure chest. An item that only works 20 percent success rate for a potential bonus of .1 to .2 - can this really be considered Ornate Box -worthy?

As for them stacking - I used 14 CB infusers on one item - each one promising " sorry, it didn't work but the next infusion will be more powerful!" 14 infusers later - I got .2 CB. (point two).

Luckily they do drop like candy so we can blow through 20 for a .2 bonus.
    Thanks.
    Xillean likes this.
  11. Fozziex Active Member

2k stacks, kthx