Please add a notes tab to the guild popup

Discussion in 'Lore and Legend Discussion' started by Kenn, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Kenn Well-Known Member

The long quest lines have a lot of solo and then dungeons that require groups.

How I would like to play the game is to post that I want to run a dungeon into a notes area. Then the guild can coordinate on a time to run the dungeon. Then I can do the solo part when ever

Also, the guild can post that they will run the signature quest line and run xyz dungeons on certain days.

I just think it would help a ton to have guild notes for dungeon runs . For requesting them and for the guild setting up day/time.
  2. Seth Well-Known Member

You can do something similar with the in game calendar or discord
  3. Kenn Well-Known Member

I don't know what the in game discord is, but I have never actually used the calendar. I'll check that out. I didn't want to put a date, but request the dungeon that I want to run.

Ideally I would like to tell the guild that we are doing this signature line, it has 5 dungeons, and we will focus one dungeon a week. But then, also run a requested dungeon after doing the primary dungeon run.

If there was a couple tabs on the guild popup, then players can see what quest the guild is working on, what the plan is for the week, and what the requested dungeons are. In addition, they would be able to request one.

That is a lot if stuff to put on the little calendar.