playing catch-up

Discussion in 'General Priest Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Baynne, Oct 13, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Baynne Guest

Hey folks. About a month ago I made the return to Eq2. My friend had told me furies received a boost and I was bored in eq1. So I returned, ditched my 84 wizzy main and began focusing on my then 28 fury. That in itself was a feat because I tend to have severe altitus. With the help of a friend and RAF, I am now lvl 90 on my fury with enervated, however in my rush to lvl I totally spaced AA gain, and atm have a mere 134. My main goal as of right now is to get Tunare's Grace, but with my current spec I am a good 40+ points away from that. So my question here is what is the best method of gaining AA fast? Do I chrono down to do quests (I know I would need to for missed named), or does doing them gray give the same exp? Also is questing going to be faster than grinding? I hate running back and forth turning in quests and whatnot, so if there is a good spot to grind green mobs or chrono I would like to know that. I love my fury - the only class that has snubbed the will to play alts, so any advice for catching up fast on AAs I would like to hear. Thanks in advance!!
  2. ARCHIVED-Calain80 Guest

If you have an AE tank to help you you could grind AA, but questing might be faster. Quests will give you the same amount of AA XP weather they are green or gray, but nameds needed for the quests won't give any AA if gray. An other good way to earn AA is running groups. The repeatable missions give a nice amount of AA each time and it will most likely be more fun then running gray quests or grinding mobs.
  3. ARCHIVED-Baynne Guest

Thanks for the reply. Not having to mentor will make questing faster for sure. I do still have some RoK quests I can run so will have raf running for those. Was just hoping there was a way to grind out a bunch lol. Of I go :)
  4. ARCHIVED-gatrm Guest

Mentor to 80 and tear through palace of the awakened or mentor to 75 and hit sanctum of the scaleborn in KOS. lotta easy to kill mobs with quick respawn times= fast AA gain.
    Also I'd visit each of the dungeons you skipped while leveling up and mentor to the appropriate level to kill the names.
    PoA/SoS will probably be fastest, especially if you've got an aoe tank to help you out.
    Duo'ing the hole and just doing mark zones wouldn't be bad.
    RoK and Moors zones seem to give good quest AA if you want to switch over to questing a bit.
    Remember to do the language and lore and legend quests, as well as collections.