Player studio Request

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Rynefall, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Rynefall New Member

i was woundering if anyone is takeing requests for the player studio, there is a sword i want made and was hopeing someone could make it
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

Atm you can't submit weapons yet. Though I am trying to come up with concepts for Player Studio though my schoolwork has kept me quite busy. If you don't mind my possibly using part of your idea in a creation of my own, I certainly wouldn't mind listening. 3DS Max/Maya and Photoshop are real fun to use together along with Mudbox/ZBrush you can make some great bump maps without having to model a lot:D.
  3. Rynefall New Member

i would like someone to make a twohanded sword modeled off of kit rae's anathar(sword of power) i own one in real life and it would totally be awsome if i could use it in the game, i also have used mdlvis for the warcraft editor if i could have a copy of it for that itd be nice too
  4. Rynefall New Member

another idea that would be nice is to make armor for the barbarian class that looks like leather armor or robes
  5. Rynefall New Member

6. Estred Well-Known Member

If i ever get free time aside from my limited gaming hours, I will look into it. Though really I don't promise you anything :( I graduate in about a half year with my Bachelors I have a lot on my plate.
  7. Feldon Well-Known Member

Barbarian class? wha?

You can put chain, leather, and cloth on any plate-wearing class.
    Estred likes this.
  8. Estred Well-Known Member

Not trying to insult you but Plate-Tanks have the Widest array of appearance choices in this game. If I want to be a Guardian that looks like a Necromancer I can. Just put on a skull hat and a robe and wave a stick around. :p
  9. Rynefall New Member

i know i just relised that yesterday i feel embarressed, i was wandering around for three days in the darklight forest only to realise i can move to a town east of the map. all i really want is the sword for this game and a copy for another game, speaking of are classes restriced to certial weapons like can a mage have a twohaned sword or a barbarian have a staff
  10. Rynefall New Member

ya i couldnt even find my house for like three days carrying all that junk aroud