Player request queued. Average Wait: 2 hour 57 minutes

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Headboss, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Headboss New Member

DBG,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to purchase the latest expansion a few days ago, and for introducing the play queue on Maj'Dul.

For a second night in a row, I have been staring at the "Select Character" screen, watching the "Average Wait: x hours" timer increase.

Could you please setup a system that will give me a call at home on the phone, when my toon is able to play?

Pissedofffully yours,
    Headboss
  2. Rebelde Active Member

I'm waiting 3 hours and the screen says 3h 16mins more... I have some kronos and that won't happen me again, but hey DBG, this is a shame, seriously. I bought your next expansion, like Headboss but seems this doesn't matter. I only can play in the nights (I'm euro player) and today I could'n do it. I'm go to bed very very angry and frustrated.

Queued timer says that the average wait is XX but is high and high in a never ending count.

I hope that "temporary" measure finish soon (soon = 1 day, I don't use your calculator for the estimated time...).

Night /hates
    s7n7a7k7e and Headboss like this.
  3. Thand Well-Known Member

because of the crashes they Lowered the amount of people who can play at once considerably until they raise the cap you can basically forget about logging in Prime time. 3 hours 20 minuets for me. There new combined server can't handle the prime time traffic. It is screwing a lot of raid guild because there members can not get on after work. i am also assuming that since they know they will not be Able to log back on alot are just leaving there charactures logged in 24/7 instead of camping for the night which makes the problem worse. And you er real screwed if you go Link dead during a raid :)
  4. dameralus New Member

well thank you daybreak for convincing me to spend my money on MechWarrior online instead of this crap! I have played since the game began and cant believe you were dumb enough to make a queue to play a game you want us to pay for monthly. Morons!
  5. Badhealer Active Member

So are they limiting server population? That is the only logical reason I can think of for a 2 hour queue. I was able to get to character select easily enough, No wait to get on AB or Freeport, so their login servers are working just find.
  6. Illeara Active Member

I just tried to get on Halls of Fate and my wait says one hour and fifty-four minutes, so are they lowering the number of people they let in on all servers, not just Maj'Dul?

I am trying to be understanding because the developers are doing their best to keep this enjoyable for us by attempting to improve the game, but... This is a tad ridiculous. It almost makes the merge entirely worthless if you're going to lose customers as a result.
    Moonlit_Evening likes this.
  7. Badhealer Active Member

8. Illeara Active Member

Well, I went to that link and you're right, but I'm still queued for 2 hours and 36 minutes.
  9. Srai Member

This isn't even a countdown timer. After 10 minutes of waiting, the timer has gone UP 15 minutes?!

This is disgraceful DBG. You screwed over numerous guilds during these mergers and now won't even let players in the game. Close your doors. This new parent company has truly driven you into the ground
    Illeara likes this.
  10. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

THIS IS ABSURD! I HAVE TO WAIT 4 HOURS JUST TO PLAY!
    Illeara likes this.
  11. dkpc1983 Member

Why we queued even the population is low? Its ridiculous. The krono is extramely expensive we can't afford. So after server merged the game back to pay to play now?
  12. Badhealer Active Member

It would be nice if Daybreak would post something about why the queue is so long and what they are doing to address the issue. Keeping us in the dark just ticks everyone off. We are not expecting an update every hour, but a short "we are having issues and are working on it" would be nice.
    Is just affecting F2P or everyone?
  13. Vulgrath New Member

5 hours 6 min Queue for Halls of Fate here. I started out with a 4 hour queue 30 min ago.
  14. Detor Active Member

Once the queue starts that's it for the evening - in my experience (mind you Maj'Dul has been going through it for about a week or two now before they ever merged Halls of Fate and apparently ran into the same exact issue there). Now, if you have an All Access THAT one will get in right away - no queue for All Access members.
  15. Druantia Member

well maybe they shoulda upgraded their hardware before trying to overpopulate single servers. eldar scrolls online tested theirs and had like 2 or 3 million accounts log in at the same time on a single server with no crash or lag when it was still in beta.
    FriggaWitch and Moonlit_Evening like this.
  16. Illeara Active Member

I thought for sure when Maj'Dul had all of the issues it did they would postpone the Halls of Fate merger, fix the issues, and preemptively strike regarding the Halls of Fate server so that they could avoid this mess. This is a horrible business call. There are multitudes of individuals positively livid because of this and they are driving their already falling numbers down. This is just a terrible situation and as much as I love this game, my stress reliever is causing more stress than it's worth currently.
    Phano and Moonlit_Evening like this.
  17. Iceberg New Member

This is something, not a word from DB and I know they r reading all the comments Im now in a 7hr 7min Que. Well maybe there automatic computer will answer the problem we r having. This is a joke and so is DB.
    s7n7a7k7e likes this.
  18. Zenakh New Member

The 7hr qeue is a estimation based on a rather flawed system. I got in earlier when my que was over a hour, and i was qeued for around 2 hours earlier to see the que estimation raise 2 hrs. It probably would be better to show how many people are ahead of you in the line to login.
  19. Illeara Active Member

I'm not sure, but it seems like it rises as all-access members log in. Since they can get in without being queued, my guess is that the f2p players are being shoved out and the others are given priority. Which is all well and good, but this is a rather derisive way of doing things. Either move people along in a line like you kinda said, Zenakh, or put up a notification somewhere saying that this is now a pay-to-play game. They shouldn't be passive-aggressive about it and just make it unbearable for us to play until we either pay or leave.
    suka and s7n7a7k7e like this.
  20. uemantra New Member

So what you are saying is that if I sub I can skip the 11 hour wait to log in? Because I do not see that advertised on the page to sign up for that, it seems that would be the main feature you would advertise when you add an 11 hour wait time to log into a game.
    suka likes this.