Playable drum, flute, and lute

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Elenova, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Elenova Member

Hey y'all. I just discovered (on the broker on Maj'Dul) that there is this drum that you can use that makes you look like you're actually playing it! I did some research and found there are 3 items that come from the recipe books "Beginner, Apprentice, and Journeyman's Guide to Musical Instruments". But when I checked the location of the NPCs that sell them, the NPCs weren't up and I couldn't find any info on how/when they spawn. Does anyone know anything about this?
  2. Denmum Developer

The recipe book that you list is something that was tested and then pulled many, many, many years ago.

The "ornamented wooden flute", "polished wooden lute" and "resonant hand drum" that you see on the broker are items added with the 2022 Jubilee event (and returned for the 2023 Jubilee event) that are inventory items that cause you to animate playing those instruments when you activate them.

The Jubilee event is not "mine", so I cannot make promises, but I suspect they will return to the Jubilee merchant when the event returns this summer.
    Siren, Twyla and Breanna like this.
  3. Elenova Member

Ah ok, thank you! Do you know when the Jubilee event is active? I haven't participated in that one before.
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Between the summer month events of Tinkerfest to Oceansfull.