Plat Equipment Infusion

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Zylara, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Zylara Well-Known Member

Why oh WHY ninja change this, absolutely nothing wrong with how it was b4 with being able to click fast, now it takes ages (yes i know not quite but feels like it) to plat infuse especially if all new gear and doing the lot in one round. Even waiting 2 secs between clicks I still get the red message every few times saying to wait grrr very annoying
    EmJay, Mermut, Zynt and 4 others like this.
  2. Raff Well-Known Member

May be something on your end...I'm not experiencing that kind of delay.
  3. Nunja Well-Known Member

Totally unnecessary "fix" IMO there are more important fixes to be made.
    Obano likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

He's not alone. In the past, I just spam-clicked my mouse when plat infusing, especially a new item. Now it stops every so often and gives you an error because you are clicking too fast. I'm going to guess this is part of the campaign to fight lag, but... it's not a great change insofar as the user experience is concerned.
    Semperfifofum, Mermut, Obano and 3 others like this.
  5. Gnomfu Active Member

I had this happen last night as well. I didn't care and just kept clicking the button as fast as i could. It took more clicks / more request being sent to get the job done. Doesn't every click get sent to server or is there an internal cooldown that slows them down. Eitherway it's going to be the same number of updates to finish my item.
  6. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Maybe its running off the zoning server which hasnt been great as of late
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Zylara Well-Known Member

Just went to use some Empyral Infusers on another toon and yup getting "You must wait before sending another infuse item request" on those as well, I know this is not a major deal but it is very frustrating overall
    Pixistik likes this.
  8. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

It took me 3 minutes to get 5 items listed on broker today. I'm sure it's for the same reason.
    Pixistik and Argosunited like this.
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

That's a new take on 'keep people in game longer'... o_O
    Pixistik and Zynt like this.
  10. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

It's the current design. Knockbacks/ups, stifles, picking rats up off the floor, etc... It's just manufactured tedium when it's used so often and not in any way going to cause the encounter to be harder, just longer.
    Korochun, Tangris and Pixistik like this.
  11. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I'm glad you said that. I had that happen yesterday and I thought it must of been something my end. It took me forever to list bolts and arrows.
    Zynt and Pixistik like this.
  12. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

Here's what I do. I go where the shadowbeasts are in AC. I pull 8 or 10 of em then go smoke. If I'm in the air when I get back I pick a random person in a low to mid level zone. 40-80. They must be level appropriate for the zone and all that. Once I find someone I send them 100k plat, 8 Bubbinga strongboxes, and food/drink for their level/class.

If I'm not in the air I load EQ1 and train someone with my Necro.
    Pixistik likes this.
  13. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

It doesn't really bother me much, but maybe they could disable the slow-down in places, like homes and guild halls?