Planning Heroics

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Whilhelmina, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Hello hello, my dear Test players.

So as I said in raid today, I think we're getting close to have a force to try out some heroics (not the last one obviously but the regular ones). Don't forget 1/ leveled ethereals (we're getting better and better with each passing week) and 2/ Panda gear (we can switch some old gear there too as it unlocks). If you need infusions, I can probably borrow Mum to craft you some or just ask around (if we get our chat back one day that is)
    From what I know, we need 140K potency to run them. Obviously no 2-boxing. But if we manage to put a 3-groups raid force every week, we should be able to manage an heroic group, heh?

So. We need: A tank (Breu seems the only one). Probably 2 healers. Some kind of power regen (chanter, beastlord in spiritual mode, bard). Kuulei and Kasa are probably mandatory too ;p And most of all, someone who knows the strats (I haven't played outside of Test for years so I really don't know them).

Post your main name, current potency and availability below!

Main: Leucosia
    Current potency: 156k
    Hours: 1pm to 5pm PST every day, can straggle a bit after that, but 5pm PST is 2am here so I'll start to get tired)
    Breanna and Kasa like this.
  2. Kasa Well-Known Member

Main: Kasa
    Current potency: 181k
    Hours: Any time/day, I will fit it in (ET).
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Just realized that the class would be good to note too, so as you all know for seeing my dear Feldspath tanking, I'm a conjuror (and Kasa is a swash but it's written in her signature). But I would really love to switch for another pet with an offensive stance for obvious reasons (damage output difference is massive).
    I looked a bit at our PQ raid tonight, so Zamsari seems to be our only power regen if I'm not mistaken (Illy). I don't remember seeing a main beastlord or bard around but there might be some in other time frames than mine. We have 2 tanks that we see a lot (Breu and Mohrwena, forgot you earlier sorry). Healers are often the second-box in the boxing so we have Kuulei as a main and Foiwom when she'll get better, Kuulei having the most experience around for sure.

And well, we'll see who posts ;p
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Our tank, Breu, is at 151k and available on weekends (she's on PST timezone)
  5. Kasa Well-Known Member

Hubby has his guy up to 140K his information is below
    Main: Piliy
    Class: Swashbuckler
    Current potency: 140K
    Hours: After 5:30 (ET) Monday-Friday, weekends anytime.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I'll have to get you numbers and such later. Foiwom (warden) was 144K several days ago - without food/drink, temps, reforging or much infusing, for that matter. I haven't really checked the panda properly yet, either. I "should" be up to playing more in a week or two, if all goes well. (I'll be back off the antibiotics next Monday, and barring any more speedbumps, should be feeling slightly more energetic.)
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

uuuuh that sounds like fun , to bad I don't meet the requirements on any of my toons
    I wish you all the best of luck though , and I should really get at least one of my characters up to snuff .
    Breanna likes this.