Plane of Innovation Tradeskill - bugged to bits

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Doomravin, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Doomravin Well-Known Member

Heyas,

Other peeps are saying they've had no problems with this daily mission

But that's not my experience: - For me the quests isn't updating correctly, the red button is unclickable because the pylons aren't updating (there's always one that needs updating according to narrative and yes, i tried all 5 and still died...) and the weekly quest got a weekly update tick (after a recamp) even though the mission itself isn't done...

And to top it all off: -

Now, I can't even get back on my tank atm who was doing the instance because he's been kicked to character select about 20 times in a row...

Seriously, this is not how a live server mission should go! I'm just hoping now that I can rescue my raid tank before the next raid comes up for my guild

This is pathetic and this mission shouldn't have been released in this state
    Rhodris and Argosunited like this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Are you waiting for the EMD to activate? It takes a bit for them to activate and take down the pillar.

Side Note: I've been kicked from the zone and hung on zoning and zoning to char select a lot today. And I usually don't have any problems with connectivity or lag.
  3. Doomravin Well-Known Member

Yes I did

Not that it matters now, as it's one and a half hours later and my guardian is still stuck in limbo
  4. Doomravin Well-Known Member

17 hours now since the petition went in and my guardian still stuck in limbo...

No explanation in the CS reply to it either,

This is not good
  5. Doomravin Well-Known Member

Finally sprung from the terrors of hyperspace by the CS team :)

At least my shadowknight gained five levels and is now level 105 while waiting for the escape

Still, there's no way I'm going back into innovation tradeskill until after a patch (or two) on it. Not for all the cheese in Kelethin...
    Carynn, Argosunited and Meneltel like this.