Plane of Disease: Outbreak

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Kittybock, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Rain New Member

I'm stuck here. I got it...erase, erase ;)
  2. Mathafern Well-Known Member

You have to have the entire group on board with not aggroing the bats- so rangers not autoattacking while targeting through the tank, defilers not adding damage proc, pet classes not sending in pets. Then the pull will be much cleaner.
  3. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Its aggroing the bats... I put all of them on one side to sleep and pet pulled him, and one bat came from the other side and killed me. My first death of the expac. :rolleyes:
  4. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

I just wanted to thank you for the updates to this zone and the last boss fight, The last fight is much more pleasant as it was before, and not getting all of my buffs removed by the water made me a lot more willing to put in the effort. Thank you!
    Kittybock likes this.
  5. girney Active Member

had numerous bats and named on me. used all my aoe's and didnt get one shotted but could not get him down below 91. for a time my merc had all the bats and i was one on one but dont have the dps to take him down quickly enough. tried using the orange spheres but cant get close enough to grab them without them going away. frustrating more than gearclaw and his timer
  6. Rubick Well-Known Member

Go bird's eye view to judge distance from the orbs better. The bats, when near the named, give him damage reduction. You can soothe 3 of them, turn on singular focus, and as long as no AoE procs go off on your auto attack you can easily pull him.
    Shmogre likes this.