Pink Armor

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-Reichevel, Dec 7, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Aragoth Guest

It is getting changed in big patch check the notes.
  2. ARCHIVED-TheLivingPluto Guest

<sarcasm> Don't you morons understand the Racial Trait Bug is of no consequence and should be left broken untill another much more important issue is resolved, that issue being that other players might think Reichevel is gay because he wears pink armour! </sarcasm>

Just to add my 2cp's I love the pink armour! :smileysurprised:
  3. ARCHIVED-knightdantes Guest

I can understand making it a standout color because Swashbucklers are supposed to be flamboyant in literature I guess, but why not red lol. Dark leather would be cool.
  4. ARCHIVED-Santsu Guest

I heard it was supposed to be purple but it got washed out. Why not make it scarlet or Blue. I have seen alot od swashbuckler films and not once were they wearing pink. :)

I want a Big floppy hat with a feather in it.
  5. ARCHIVED-Littlebluemumu Guest

The update you quoted is a hotfix update. What Mr. Shoopack was reffering to is the "Big" update going live sometime next week and currently being tested. If you want to see the patch notes for the big upcoming update check out the test server board.
  6. ARCHIVED-knightdantes Guest

Yes I have never spotted pink armor in any films. At least Robin Hood had green lol. Maybe he was a Ranger. The Three Muskateers didnt even have pink. Even though I guess they are not Pirates (some are some arent), they should go for a more Pirate look. Not pink lol. Oh well does it have good stats? I guess I'll have my foil and my pink armor.
  7. ARCHIVED-DivinitySeasprite Guest

Awwww and I liked the Pink armor =(
  8. ARCHIVED-Sabatini Guest

Well if you're to believe the patch notes for the big one on test, only the Ranger armor is specifically mentioned for getting changed. It may be altered just for them.
  9. ARCHIVED-Thumatos Guest

im sorry but not me, pink? sounds like Zorro the ( alternate lifestyle ) Blade. lol nope. Change it to silver and black . those my colors. or blood red
  10. ARCHIVED-Snapdragyn Guest

I really like the silver & pink armor. Now if we could just get a feathered cap!
  11. ARCHIVED-Evyn Guest

I hope they just change the ranger's to green and leave my lovely purplish pink alone =p
  12. ARCHIVED-knightdantes Guest

12/27/04
    I took a couple weeks off is it still pink?
  13. ARCHIVED-knightdantes Guest

I just looked over all the posts in this thread. This is to the B3 person. He is not being self absorbed, he doesnt want to wear friggin pink. I can see by your picture that you probably play a Kerra. Is it ok to change it to a Dog Race? Same thing you create your character to look a certain way to your taste. Most people do not like the idea of Pink armor. Think about it pink armor. If you like it go be a cat person with pink armor and dont tell people they are self absorbed for giving their opinion.
  14. ARCHIVED-Onuma Guest

Pink armor is fine...I play a lightly-red-skinned female half-elf swashbuckler anyway, so it matches me, coicidentally :)

Now I do think there should be armor dyes, but that's whole new subject, is it not? And I'm sure it doesn't belong in the "Swashbuckler Subclass" forums.
  15. ARCHIVED-Naggybait Guest

It was supposed to be purple though but, the textures added over the base color diluted it to a pink. Turn down the texture quality or change complex shaders to -1 under performance and zoom back, you will see a heavy purple base. Purple was fine, just got diluted with all the textures. I'm glad they are changing it.
  16. ARCHIVED-knightdantes Guest

Armor Dyes are a good idea. Like I said its not a masculine thing, but it just isnt my taste. Green,black or red would be good.
  17. ARCHIVED-Santsu Guest

I believe that Ranger armor and Swashbuckler armor are the exact same armor. Trade link or what ever its called.
    So my guess is when they change Ranger armor they are also changing ours.
  18. ARCHIVED-knightdantes Guest

19. ARCHIVED-Naggybait Guest

All Qeynos Scout AQ armor is pink so, when they change one, they change all.

All Freeport Scout AQ armor is blue tint.
  20. ARCHIVED-bookumdano Guest

No change yet

Plz devs make a change.

IF you had told me that I would have pink (or even purple) tinted AQ armor, I would have thought you were joking. I get the feeling while playing with all the dark tents and shading of this game of being in dark times with danger waiting around every corner. I assume this is intended by the devs. BUT, seeing a pink clad chap prancing down the road, IMHO does not mix with the intented environment very well.

The prancing part is a joke of corse:smileytongue: