Piercing the Darkness: Three Little Tegi part II

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Kittybock, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Kittybock Well-Known Member

We are supposed to meet the High Shaman and wait for the ritual to start. We've had guildies wait for this to start for 15-20 minutes. I've been standing here now for at least 10 min.

Can we have a timer added as one of the shaman's buffs, showing how long the wait will be or have this activate when we talk to him? There is no way for the player to know how long it will be.

• In Wiki, they list top of the hour and 25 min past, earth time. I tried the 25 min past, but was here early. Several guildies tried the top of the hour and still had to wait.
    • If we are required to leave our toon here for 15 minutes, it would be nice to have a timer so we can step away from the pc during the wait.
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

it's on a 1h30 timer last I checked (before last patch)
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Don't actually talk to him for the ceremony. Just wait.
  4. Laaw Well-Known Member

that sounds insane for 46 toons ...
  5. Mowse Well-Known Member

Timer would be good. Even knowing it is on the hour.. if it is truly every 1.5 hrs, you can sit there for an hour and half if you just missed him.. well. i have STUFF to do. Places to go. People to see. come on Tegi!!
  6. Mowse Well-Known Member

OK. here at 10 minutes to the hour.. waiting an hour .. to another 10 minutes to the hour. Have done this quest on 5 other toons. Must have lucked out then.
  7. Mowse Well-Known Member

Joy. It started. Hour and ten minutes later. and there is a timer in quest journal once ritual starts. Helpful. For what? so you know you have another minute. I am done .
  8. Emaskar New Member

I had this issue before, and I found out that the script trigger is a positional thing. Here's how I do this part of the quest. I go to the platform and run around the pillars on the platform. If done correctly, all the shamans will pop up and the 2 minute countdown timer will start. Just makes sure the necklace is equipped before reaching the platform, and it's best to equip it by the time you reach The Gray. It will make the mobs non aggro. Also, follow the script and do not hail any of the shamans. They will do there thing and disappear. Then the flyer will appear for the next step of the quest.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. AOE1 Well-Known Member

I found that going up onto the platform and pretty close to the middle of it worked for me for all 6 of mine that did this quest. It may depend on the toon, time of day, time of night, whether you hold your mouth right or any number of other variables on any give day.