Pics and Stats on the New Mercs from the Group Instances?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by redwoodtreesprite, Dec 1, 2012.

1. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

There are a number of new mercs that are from group instances that are sellable at the broker. I have gotten Kilphin, who seems an assasin type. At level 95, Kilphin has definitely made a difference for me when I group with my son. Mob groups in Skyshrine are going down much faster when I have Kilphin. He does love to transfer threat a lot, so is not a good one for many classes. My son has tried Captain Bloodstain, an ogre beserker, with his level 95 paladin. Last he used him, he seemed to have gotten squishier, so Bloodstain might have been nerfed a bit. Also there is Ragnok (sp?), a REALLY ugly and blood spattered rat type brigand. That one my son was using on a very low level, as he is easy to get via the Dock in Jarsath, and he seems heavy DPS. (But then, at level 10, almost any merc can seem heavy dps and a bit uber. ;))

With a go-to skill, even a level one character can get one of these mercs, as long as a high level groups with them and waits by the merc's location.

They cost twice as much as regular mercs to hire and pay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

But there is very little info on these mercs so far. So I am hoping that those who have them could post screenshots of them, as well as info about them.