PG Merchants?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Arieva, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Arieva Well-Known Member

Why can I not spend my hard earned PG currency at the PG merchant? I sure hop this is a bug and will be addressed soon. I had quite a bit of currency I was hoping to spend only to find that at 110 there is nothing there....
  2. Suzze/Barshen/Baratroub Active Member

I was asked about this tonight and actually stopped what I was doing to go look in a different town, praying it was just a bug. Yet, low and behold, the only Vendor that had anything was the Merchant with the PG only items and the Champion Merchant with his two items. So, now that Orange adorns are necessary to replace the Purples slots that have been removed, we cannot even run Proving Grounds to get those Adornments or upgrade the ones we have to help get through some of the new Dungeons? So, The Proving Grounds is now basically Worthless? I would like to hear something about this from DBG. Is this temporary, Or a permanent thing to force everyone into the newer Oranges that they have to get from Drops in Dungeons?
  3. Mathafern Well-Known Member

I can see items for sale with my old level 100 characters. With my character who has advanced further, I can no longer see the items.

Very strange issue. Did someone put a "level == 100" in the code for this guy?
  4. Beee Well-Known Member

Seems lv 110 and some additional things ruin some merchants

I can't see any T2/T3 armor at the mercants in Coliseum
    I can't see e.g. Belt of Convergence at Amarat the Procurer
    I can't see any Items at PQ mercant

Hopefully this will be fixed soon
  5. Suzze/Barshen/Baratroub Active Member

This issue was fixed with the 5 December update.