[PG] Lockout & Inaccessible account

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Quiterie, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Quiterie New Member

Almost every time I try to enter the Battle Grounds / Proving Grounds, it throws me out to a "Create Character" screen.... all my toons are not accessible as this is a new "create char" screen as mentioned... and then I'm locked out of my entire account for 3 hours. What's up with this? :(
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Getting thrown out to the character select screen with no visible characters is a known issue. Usually it can be corrected by hitting the up/down arrows one or more times, or by creating a new character, which you then delete when your characters are visible again.

The last time this happened to me, I got an error message when I tried to log back into my desired character, so I logged into another than camped to the one I wanted.

Being locked out of the account is something I haven't heard of before - hopefully someone else will be able to help with that issue.
    Shmogre likes this.
  3. Quiterie New Member

Thanks Prissetta! I'll try creating the new char the next time this happens. Like I need another one. ;):eek:
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Vuxish New Member

Just restart the game to launchpad, then select your character you want then push play
    Mermut likes this.