pet window missing

Discussion in 'Conjuror' started by ARCHIVED-odincat, Jul 16, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-odincat Guest

hi all just start to play this game, i make a conj but i cant get my pet to attack when i root mobs, are the some window i dont have up if so can any1 tell me how thx alot all.
  2. ARCHIVED-Skywarrior Guest

If you have a pet up and active and you do not see a window with the pet's name and health/power bars under it (the pet window) try alt-p to bring it up.
    Underneath the pet's power bar there will be a series of small icons for various pet commands. Hover your cursor over each of them to see what they do. One of those icons is the red crossed swords for "Attack" command. You can activate that button to send your pet in on your target. Additionally, you can drag the icon to your hotbar for easier access and more flexible placement.
    One of the other commands available is "Guard". This is a toggle switch on/off. When the pet is set to guard it will automatically attack anything that aggros on you. This is okay if you are solo, less good in a group where you want to have as much control over the pet as possible. Auto-attack can get you in trouble in the wrong situation but you should learn that in time.
  3. ARCHIVED-odincat Guest

thx alot that work