Pet Tips

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Keniption106, Dec 14, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Keniption106 Guest

Pet Tips

I don't know if these have been posted elsewhere but I'm posting them now.

**Tip# 1 (Pet Tank)**

Q:Send your pet to tank an enemy?
    A:yes

Q:Cast a nuke right away?

A:No (Let your pet lose a little health then heal it, it holds aggro better when its weak)

**Tip#2 (Pet Aggro)**

*If you happen to get aggro from an enemy bind it then back up a few feet. the enemy will turn back towards your pet.

-walk back up and hit it after it turns towards pet?.........no (apply the same rules as if you just sent your pet, let it take a few hits then join in on the battle).

**Tip#3 (Stupid Pet)(Pet Movement commands)**
    *Have you noticed when you send your pet to tank it keeps pulling the enemy further and further away? well I have figured out how to get around this issue.

*When pet starts going further and further away with the enemy tell it to "Back Off."

Q:Why does my "Back Off" command not work?.......I have no idea maybe a glitch.

A:To make it work when you tell your pet to back off start walking towards it. It should then listen, for some reason when you stand still it either walks really slow towards you or makes up its mind not to listen at all.

Q:Why won't it stop moving around after it came back to me?

A:I think the reason for this is because the spot you told it to back off at (The spot you were standing when you told it to back off) is the spot it will return to. So if you move from the spot you told it to back off at it goes all haywire and moves around alot. To fix this just walk up to your pet and tell it once again to back off it then will reconize where your standing and stay still.

**Tip#4 (Add ons)
    *I have noticed either a glitch or this is ment to happen I'm not sure at all. Lets say you and your pet is fighting an enemy. Then all of a sudden another enemy jumps in a.k.a. Add on. Anyways you seem to not be able to handle two enemys. but you want to finish this great fight of yours. Have your pet stay where its at 1 on 1 with whatever you were fighting. You the player yourself take the other add on and run it off.

Q:Wont my pet die if I leave it alone?

A:Well this is where the bug I think is a bug comes in. for some reason when your far away from your pet, to lets say when you cant target the creature you were fighting anymore. You pet will start to get its health back like it was standing at your side and not take damage at all. The creature its fighting will be getting beaten up but your super pet. Now I don't know if they noticed this yet but I have sent in a few bug reports about it. Maybe they will see this post and fix it who knows.

Hope this helps someone,

-Keniption M.(Makenshi) Mirusaki -Blackburrow server