Pet stats

Discussion in 'Conjuror' started by ARCHIVED-Roachonine, Oct 20, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Roachonine Guest

How are the pet stats in the higher tiers? I know in the 30's they are utter garbage.
    Me as a level 35 conj, in notso good gear has 378 int. My mage pet, at Master has 188.
    In offensive. The damage output for my mage pet is crap. In BG's i use my Tank pet( even tho it's stats are crap ) just for knockbacks and taunts.. Tank pet is used for CC lol. Mage pet i dont see any point in using. if i need dps i use the scout, but they are gimpy to. are they supposed to be so weak?
  2. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

Your pet uses your stats for damage. So it's YOUR Int that determines your pet's damage output.
    Your big problem is your level. A Conjuror really doesn't come into their own until they've passed L50, and really, you need L65 for Plane Shift.
    Which doesn't even begin to address AA's, which are ultra critical to any character.
  3. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

What Banditman said.
    The pet doesn't use its own INT for anything except to determine its power pool (and only the Mage pet uses INT for that). It goes off of your INT to determine its damage output.
    With the proper AAs the Mage Pet is a force to be reckoned with, far out-damaging all other pets that we have, even at lower levels.
  4. ARCHIVED-Roachonine Guest

Thats good to know. I have a Conj at 69. I know they get alot better.
    1 more question, is it normal to have more Hp then the tank pet?
  5. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Roach@Nagafen wrote:
    Depends on your level, as well as whether your tank pet is Expert or Master or otherwise. Also depends if your pet is in Defensive stance and whether you invested in Minion's Constitution and/or Perceptor's Bodyguard. Pets simply don't scale up in level very well at lower levels due to the lack of pet effects and gear.
  6. ARCHIVED-Im-poster Guest

As you move into the higher tiers you will also start seeing more gear drops with pet stats for Crit Chance, Potency, Bonus, DPS Mod etc etc. Any kind of pet stat gear under lvl 70 is almost non existent if memory serves.