Pet healing for Coercer?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by xOcOx, Feb 7, 2014.

1. xOcOx Member

I'm a new EQ2 player & decided to go with a Coercer as my first toon which is currently almost level 40. Looking over the wiki spell list for the class & the ingame AA trees I don't see any way for the class to heal their pet. I'm hoping that I simply missed it somewhere & didn't see it. So is there indeed an ability Coercers can get that give them some kind of pet healing(heal/HoT/preheal/anything), be it combat ability, spell, item clicky or what not? Sorry but hiring a merc doesn't count. I'm a bronze level free player atm and will have to be for some time yet, though I do plan to upgrade to a minimum of silver when I can.
  2. Malachi New Member

you didn't miss anything - no such function. charm 'em, use 'em, dump 'em, and get another meat puppet.
    Treiko likes this.
  3. xOcOx Member

Lulz, ok thank you.
  4. Treiko Active Member

Yea... could you imagine healing the pet up to full from near death only for it to break charm and smash your face in? yea... think about that...
  5. Lucus Well-Known Member

simple solution with a pet near death is to undo the charm yourself and kill it then find a new meatbag to use as fodder.
  6. Kalika Well-Known Member

With your stuns/stiffle charmed pet won't take much damage, unless it is one of those exceptionnal pets
    with hyper massive hp.