Pet damage nerf:(

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Voodoo Doll, Mar 7, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Slaymacht Guest

The people that cry nerf and complain are the ones that don't know how to play the game, and they probably don't raid. They play in a group and keep checking their stupid parser.
  2. ARCHIVED-subaridu Guest

Don't know, what some are complaining about these changes. When there's a class that has no reason to complain about his abilities, then it will be us. We do great in solo, we have a lot of uses in groups and raids.
    My main is a ranger, who was much more hurt by the changes made on lu20. When i had to say which char is the stronger, i allways would choose the necro. We are perfect killers, with a constant killing-speed. While other classes have to teak a mana- or health-break, we will go on and i'm not speaking about green mobs.
    There's nothing more flexible than we are: healing, rezz, stealth, dps, tanking, buffs, debuffs, mana-shards, superb spells and a fantastic rp-class. Some little adjustements on the caster- / assa-pet will not make us worthless to an group or raid. We are more than just our pets.
  3. ARCHIVED-Errie_Tholluxe Guest

I can actually see where the Assassin pet may come out AHEAD of the damage curve with this in effect. Atm, my poor rogue goes flat out, gets good damage, and will skip an attack if improperly positioned for flank / behind attacks. If it uses the proper art at the proper place, this would mean no more skips from being out of position would it not? And when in proper position would correctly use the flank / behind attacks?
  4. ARCHIVED-Tokamak Guest

Please can I feed the troll? Please? Im good at it!