Personally; I like Chains of Eternity..

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Eshaac, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Eshaac Active Member

As the title says, I like the new expac.

I like the solo-ability of it all. I love the quests, the sig line, the zones, all of it. Some of it is very challenging, but hey, that just makes for harder work to get through it. I've died a lot of times, but still I've managed to do it.

So, to those involved in its creation; Good Job!

Eshaac

p.s. If you know me, you also know by no means am I a suck-up. Personally I hate suck-ups.. But I will say how I feel about something and not hold back.. So to those that are always so ready to smash/slash someones post, take a break.. :cool:
    Mycenia likes this.
  2. Archaical Active Member

Personally, I hate it, and I have never said that about any expansion before.
  3. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Overall, I'm pretty happy with it. The tradeskill changes were long overdue and I'm very grateful for those. Seeing the storyline from start to finish was also pretty awesome.
    Mycenia likes this.
  4. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Yay for Random Thread #3252035 about the expansion being fun for those who solo and total rubbish for everyone else.
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

It's been one of the expansions where I can play rarely used alts and actually accomplish, fully finish current quests on them.
  6. Deveryn Well-Known Member

It's a nice change from a lot of the other rubbish in the forums. :p
  7. Gaarysal Active Member

Exactly, you can solo and get a full set of ez mode raid gear! Great xpack for soloers.

The expansion content wise is not the best but it is certainly not the worst. It is a decent expansion that has once again been ruined by horrible nonsensical itemization .1% upgrades and 1/100 tokens is not going to keep people p(l)aying.