Permafrost - The Silence

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Torezz, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Torezz New Member

The Silence is recruiting all classes level 90 and up. We are a level 95 guild, with a beautiful Tier 4 guildhall.

Most of the folks from the Silence left Permafrost and transferred over to AB server, and I took over the guild. I plan to rebuild things here and make the guild bigger and better than it has ever been. I've recruited some awesome people here and there, upgraded the guildhall from t2 to t4, and we're headed in the right direction. Our focus is building up to do heroics like HKC, also Daily/Weeklies. Further down the road we'd like to do some raiding, but nothing mandatory/hardcore.

A little about me:
    My name is Torezz, and I am a game addict. I have played Everquest ever since it had come out with the original release of EQ1. I got off to a slow start, but a couple years in, I was running a guild, leading raids and managed my team of clerics and CH cycle all at the same time. Over the years, my guild and many of the same people bounced around with me from game to game. From EQ1, to EQ2, Guildwars, Warhammer Online,Rift, SWTOR.

I thought I had retired from being a GM when I left SWTOR and came back to EQ2 for some easy gaming, But I have done it for so long its part of how I play MMO's now. I'm not nearly as hardcore as I once was, I just don't have the energy for it anymore. I do want to keep my feet in the end game and see some nice things though.

That story has gone on way too long. I'm surprised you're still reading this.

Hey guys, I'm here to help, here to get people motivated and enjoying the game- If you're tired with the same old routine and want to freshen things up a bit, you'll find that here. If you've just returned to the game, we will help and train as necessary.

If you'd like to join, or want more info- the best way is thru the website- eq2-silence.enjin.com

Happy Gaming!
  2. Torezz New Member

bump-

If you're a new player or old, or perhaps returning to the game, you will find yourself at home here and enjoy the company of other guild mates.

Also, I am looking for some candidates as officers. Right now is the best time to get in before the madness of expansion hits us.

Message me and we can chat.