"Perfect" Healing

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Formangenavn, Mar 19, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Formangenavn Guest

Was playing around (no, not with my self, with numbers :smileytongue:) and saw a few interesting things. Here are all of our heals at t6:

Spell name Sylvan Streams Spell name Verdant Bliss
    Quality add3 Quality ADD3
    Power 146 Power 254
    Casting time 1 Casting time 1,5
    Recovery time 0,5 Recovery time 0,5
    Recast time 5 Recast time 10
    Duration 6 Duration 10
    Range 20 Range 20
    Level 57 Level 60
    Average Effect 438 73/sec Average Effect 725,5 93,5/sec
    Total 876 Total 1660,5
    HP/sek 125,1428571 HP/sek 144,3913043
    HP/PP 6 HP/PP 6,537401575

Spell name Wild Growth Spell name Wild Chlorostorm
    Quality M2 Quality ADD3
    Power 153 Power 288
    Casting time 2 Casting time 3
    Recast time 6 Recast time 12
    Duration 10 Duration 10
    Range 20 Range 25
    Level 54 Level 56
    Average Effect 375,5/2 sec Average Effect 333,5/2 sec
    Total 2253 Total 2001
    HP/sek 187,75 HP/sek 133,4
    HP/PP 14,7254902 HP/PP 6,947916667

Spell name Winds of Healing Spell name Protecting Grove
    Quality ADD3 Quality ADD3
    Power 288 Power 294
    Casting time 1,5 Casting time 2
    Recast time 7,5 Recast time 30
    Duration 6 Duration 60
    Range 20 Range 20
    Level 56 Level 58
    Average Effect 508,5 85,5/sec Average Effect 205,2/3 sec
    Total 1021,5 Total 4309,2
    HP/sek 113,5 HP/sek 46,8
    HP/PP 3,546875 HP/PP 14,65714286
    Power 14+14/3 sec

Spell name Tranquilising Spores
    Quality ADD3
    Power 67
    Casting time 2
    Recovery time 0,5
    Recast time Instant
    Duration Until canceled
    Range 25
    Level 49
    Average Effect 161/2 sec
    Average Effect 80,5/2 sec
    Total 966
    Total 483
    Chance to proc 8%
    HP/sek 38,64
    HP/sek 19,32

If you want to push out as much healing as possible this is how you should rank you spells based on HP/SEC:
    1.Wild Growth
    2.Verdant Bliss
    3.Wild Chlorostorm
    4.Sylvan Streams
    5.Winds of Healing
    6.Protecting Grove
    That is if you have same spell quality as shown above.
    I used a spread cheet and saw how I would ideally cast these spells for max HP/SEC over 1 min. I am not 100 % sure how recovery time works, but I am guessing it is the time from you have casted one spell till you can start casting another. I tried casting the spells highest on the list first if it was possible. None of the ticks from HoTs overwrite each other, so I would never cast Wild growth until first tick would come after last tick from former Wild Growth I cast. Tranquilizing Spores would be on (I am expecting 1 hit from mob every 2 sec) and I would cast Protecting grove before encounter start (at -2 sec).
    Then I would follow up with this order of casting: 1,2,3,4,5,1,2,4,5,3,1,2,4,5,1,3,2,4,5,1,4,2.
    If you cast like this you will have 0.5 sec to do something else from 14-14.5 sec of casting and an amazing 2.5 sec between 32-34.5 sec of casting, and that’s it. In other words, we can pretty much cast all the time if we cast in correct order. I am sure you could find another casting order that would be slightly better, but I do feel this is pretty close.
    And now for the numbers. A list of how much we have healed after x sec (I am using estimated hp/sec for Tranquilising spores and using those numbers, half for tank over 50% health, half for under 50% health, every 2 sec, alternating 19.32 and 38.64).
    5 sec: 1850 hp, 455 pp,
    10 sec: 4747 hp, 1025 pp
    15 sec: 8731 hp, 1352 pp
    20 sec: 13307 hp, 1800 pp
    25 sec: 16171 hp, 2235 pp
    30 sec: 20495 hp, 2697 pp
    35 sec: 23884 hp, 2999 pp
    40 sec: 26527 hp, 3180 pp
    45 sec: 30431 hp, 2896 pp
    50 sec: 35033 hp, 4077 pp

Depending on how well this stacks up we will be healing for anywhere from 5341-8673 every 10 sec (will depend on where those intervals have been placed) so that’s ca 530-ca 870 hp/sec.
    You might wonder why I bothered doing and posting this. Well, I was on a business trip and there isn’t much to do after meetings are over. Sitting in a hotel room is kind of boring. Also I believe in openness. I am sure if more information like this was posted on the forums there would be less jealousy among classes and it would be a lot easier getting the classes balanced.
  2. ARCHIVED-Timber13 Guest

Nice to see a constructive post. It looks like you have one of the best macro's to chain heal, however, how great those numbers may be, I think you have to put in perspective. Casting this amount of heals will cost an enormous amount of power ( 4791 to be exactly ) for only 50 seconds of chain healing. This amount is enough for very hard mobs within groups, but in raids this will be impossible and I hope other healers that read this post will know that 35k heals in 50 seconds is ONLY the theoretical amount of heals a warden can do! This is no way possible in raids cause owerwriting HoT's, debuffs, buffs,...

But again, great ^pst Forman :)
  3. ARCHIVED-slayerwarrior Guest

now how much of that never use? :smileywink:
  4. ARCHIVED-Sorano Guest

Nice job but really not realistic. You only have to see crit heal numbers to know how much of our heals are actually wasted. It's even worse in a raid situation with other priest heals getting the tank to full hps. As for the casting sequence, most times that I am spamming heals in a raid, it's SS, VB, and our group DH. Yes, I try to keep out group HoT up as much as possible but the cast time on it is something you have to be very careful with because the tank might die while you are in midcast. All in all a nice excercise, but it's not something that can ever be realistically achieved so I don't know how much other healers are going to get out of looking at those numbers.
  5. ARCHIVED-mikemcmodmike Guest

Well, just to give you a taste of what it's like in T7 I thought I'd post some T7 numbers:
    Greater Chloroplast M1 - 433-530 every 2 secs for 10 secs - 190 power
    Sylvan Streams M1 - 450-550 75-92 every sec for 6 secs
    Verdant Bliss M2 (training) - 769-940 99-121 every sec for 10 secs
    Fierce Chlorostorm A3 (I've been slacking on this one) - 392-480 every 2 secs for 10 secs
    Add in maxed out heal crits from the Stamina line 15.6%, base AA form with staff extra 3.9%, Mark of Awakened Intellect 2% = 21.5% extra chance to heal crit. I'm not sure what the base is but I'd say I crit about 25% of the time. GC heal crits for ~ 650 a tick of hot, SS about 600-700, VB about 1100-1200 and FC about 500-600.
    I'm not sure if I'm just ahead in my spells or not, but I don't win heal parses anymore, I blow them away. We get sick sick healing at cap, just **** buffs and pretty much nothing else. I never use my group heal for healing the MT, but I never need to either.
    Last parse, where we wiped btw so my heals took more effect, I healed for ~12k with the next healer healed 7k down the list.
    Message Edited by mikemcmodmike on 03-20-200601:05 AM
  6. ARCHIVED-Formangenavn Guest

I know the numbers I have presented are not realistic in a grp/raid situation. HP/SEC vary from 530-800 and so would mob dps have to. I was more be course I was wondering which sequence I should cast my heals for max effect. The rest was just for fun. :smileyhappy:
    Why is it that a few Wardens say they heal twice what everyone else does? Are our spells that much better? If the other classes did this too we could find out :smileyvery-happy:
  7. ARCHIVED-Shadus Guest

I'd be more interested in seeing the same numbers for a fury.
  8. ARCHIVED-Owlbear Guest

Its not as easy to predict theoretical Fury max. heals like this thread does. If the tank is below 50% health then Back in to the Fray (BitF) heals for 2x damage so you can't assume the tank will be below 50% and if he is then Fury's would parse alot higher. I think still think in longer "raid" fights Wardens are still going to parse very high if not the best.
  9. ARCHIVED-slayerwarrior Guest

why is a fury posting here?????
  10. ARCHIVED-Asp728 Guest

Probably because the poster above him (a warden) asked a question regarding furies. Who better to answer it than...a Fury!

What's with the class hate??
  11. ARCHIVED-Sokolov Guest

Apparently we are supposed to close our eyes and ignore all other priests.

Hi I am a Defiler! What's a Warden? I've never even heard of you... oh yea... I think I saw a "Warden" Board on the forums...
  12. ARCHIVED-slayerwarrior Guest

Formangenavn i trade my regen any day for reactors >:p, only time are regen are worth anything when main tank is 80% our lower health rest time it just wasted.
    Puting numbers out on paper saying that this is what we can do in 1 min time, it just what it is numbers on paper. why is thier few wardens trying say they heal twice as much are u sure thier wardens :O ? and our not boxs chars as alt just for raiding?
    IMHO i still think dragon does not have a warden but thats me lmao!
  13. ARCHIVED-slayerwarrior Guest

I hate no class! never did just wondering why fury is looking on our forums, and he did not answer he's question anyways!
  14. ARCHIVED-Owlbear Guest

I do have a baby lvl 37 Warden and if you check my previous posts I am seriously considering switching my Fury to a Warden (yes, believe it or not a uber Fury looking to become a weakling Warden! For shame!) when they put the quest in. I'm no a uber raiding Fury but I thought my comment was constructive and worth posting.
    I am scanning the warden boards for what ever info I can to make a informed decision when the time comes. Some one asked a Fury question type question so I tryed to provide some facts fixed in with a bit of opinion. You can read my previous posts and see that I only ask questions and try to be helpful to others when I can. I'm not a troll or a "I like pie!", or a "Can I have your stuff?" poster. I am no enemy of the Warden community and you can see even my very first posts were a accurate Warden spell list waaaay back at launch to help the Warden community if you need any "street cred" from me.
  15. ARCHIVED-slayerwarrior Guest

hehe nice post but sry was not trying to be mean :/, and No clue why u ever would want to be warden since imo fury is the better char with better spells.
    Message Edited by slayerwarrior on 03-20-200612:16 PM
  16. ARCHIVED-Timber13 Guest

Slayer I'm sorry but you're funny cause your post doesn't make any sence :p
  17. ARCHIVED-slayerwarrior Guest

lol well sry some times my english not the best :smileyhappy: but in what way could u not under stand me?
    Message Edited by slayerwarrior on 03-20-200612:17 PM
  18. ARCHIVED-Dragonrealms Guest

idk what to tell you anymore slayer... you refuse to believe anything that goes contrary to your opinion.. even when you're given the evidence you yourself ask for! (here I'll even post it again: http://eq2players.station.sony.com/...racter.Search.General&serverId=205&name=ryala)
    Here's my guild's website even: http://eq2static.com/forum/portal.php
    Here's the eq2players guild roster for my guild: http://eq2players.station.sony.com/en/guild_roster.vm?guildId=13205
    Note that up near the top, the second class leader is Ryala level 70 warden.
    Now that everyone, except with the possibility of you (though I hope that's no longer the case..), is certain that I'm not having an identity crisis, will you please stop posting that I'm not a warden and don't know what I'm talking about? It's really not helping your already questionable cause.
    And finally, sorry to everyone else for hijacking the thread.. it's just getting really irritating to see over and over again that I'm not actually the class that I've been playing for over a year now..
  19. ARCHIVED-slayerwarrior Guest

it's called street smart dragon i just know.
  20. ARCHIVED-Sorano Guest