Perfect Assassination! Flawless Victory!

Discussion in 'PVP Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Demron, Jul 22, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Ajjantis Guest

I'll tell you why, cause for some reason he needs to add 24 % runspeed from a spirit of the wolf totem to the fury list but for some reason not to the ranger list. Unless you try to make a SERIOUS attempt on counting the run speed abilities for both classes i am not gonna bother replying to that.
  2. ARCHIVED-Norrsken Guest

Remove it and still have 85% runspeed? Silly guy. And Im fairy certain that the sow wont stack with the rangers runspeed, or it would have been mentioned there. AND if you want to be picky, remov ethe 10% fromt he fae race, and STILL run faster than rangers. Sustained runspeed. Now please go whine about how the other kids in the sandbox have other toys than you.
  3. ARCHIVED-Ajjantis Guest

Ulvhamne@Nagafen wrote:
    According to his math a fury has WITH the totem 79 %. Now you tell me 85 % WITHOUT the totem? Hush back to school, your math teacher didnt do a good job. And dont forget to unlock and level to T7!
  4. ARCHIVED-Norrsken Guest

Oh forgive me for giving you the benefit of a doubt for having any brainpower. Quite obviously, since I even said " AND if you want to be picky, remov ethe 10% fromt he fae race," those numbers came from there. you know, the simple math of 10-4? Ah, perhaps not.
  5. ARCHIVED-Ajjantis Guest

Ulvhamne@Nagafen wrote:
    Except the fact that its 5 % and not 10 % maybe? Why i am wasting my time with a lvl locked T6 infamy leecher :-(
  6. ARCHIVED-Norrsken Guest

Perhaps you should try reading the other responses? Why am I wasting my time with trying to teach you something?
  7. ARCHIVED-Ajjantis Guest

Ulvhamne@Nagafen wrote:
    I am always willed to learn something new, but i have a problem with people spreading out false informations. If you want to teach me something worthfull then we should gooooo far away from faes as i am a human and surely dont give a crap about that ugly race at all.
  8. ARCHIVED-Norrsken Guest

Personally, I love how you turned to personal insults once it was proven that you can get faster sustained runspeed than rangers. Thanks for playing along though. ;) hugs and kisses.
  9. ARCHIVED-Ajjantis Guest

Ulvhamne@Nagafen wrote:
    I have yet to see me insult you, if i call you a noob and an infamy leeching level locker then its because its a straight fact and the truth and it has nothing to do with me wanting it. And a ranger still runs faster than a Fury ;-)
  10. ARCHIVED-Norrsken Guest

there you go again, turning to personal insults. And still, how is 75% not faster than 73%?
  11. ARCHIVED-kreepr13 Guest

Yeah I dont even have the full 8 points in it yet. But it's goooood... :thumbup:
  12. ARCHIVED-kreepr13 Guest

Borias@Venekor wrote:
    Yeah Nerf Furys they kill me in 1 sec. and run faster then me not fair :thumbdown:
  13. ARCHIVED-Norrsken Guest

Hehe, i've beenw aiting for that one. ;)
  14. ARCHIVED-themixmonkeyx Guest

Fury EoF ruspeed - 35% Druid KoS runpeed - 10% Stack a Warden SoW - 45% What's that, 95%? I dont know if jboots stacks with them too or not.
  15. ARCHIVED-Norrsken Guest

Rattface@Nagafen wrote:
    JBoots stack with sow at least. And thats 90%. + 10% for jboots. 100%, which is cap.
  16. ARCHIVED-kreepr13 Guest

Off topic (not like this thread is on topic) I watch the Devs need to watch Kung fu Hustle cause I want that Scream ability the landlord lady has.......:shock:
  17. ARCHIVED-sprognak Guest

Rattface@Nagafen wrote:
    [p] 35% + 10% + 45% = 90% ;)[/p][p]But even with a "crappy" fury SoW, Ajjantis could be running at 35% + 10% + 20% = 65%[/p][p]Ranger = 16% (Pathfinding) + 30% (enhancement) + 10% (KoS) + 7% (Green leaf buff mastered) = 63%[/p][p]Jboots stack with both.[/p][p]Warden sow, 24% sow totems will BOTH enhance the furies runspeed even further.[/p][p]However 24% sow totems and warden sow do NOTHING to the Ranger as they won't stack with pathfinding (which is 46% enhanced).[/p][p]Is that clear enough for you Ajjantis?[/p]
  18. ARCHIVED-Echgar Guest

Indeed. I think it is time to bring this thread to a close. The off topic posts and the bickering here tells me this discussion has lived well past its constructive life.