Peres'Chablis AoE were bit little too much for raids

Discussion in 'Spells, Abilities, and General Class Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire, Sep 16, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

he casted chains of AoE few times, that happen randomly few times.
    he got so many scripts, easy mode and hard mode, rarely got ported to kill range of Waansu, even made it harder by getting charmed often.
    only i didnt like, he wasn't suppose to cast chains of AoE, but it happened so fast the healers and pallies tried to group heal.
    paladins only limited to single group heal and heal spells are too slow right after devastating AoE spikes.
    tone down those spell effects, those new "FX" effects for spell arts are little bit too much for some PC, i had saw few went DL'ed or booted from game and when they get back less than 2 mins and they are not back in group while we were fighting and struggled to stay alive.
    i assumed it suppose to be 10-15 mins grace period to have chance to relog and ready to fight, but it got broken up.
    compared to Rhoen Theen, that Peres was little extreme with sets of scripts and AoE, and Rhoen was easier and beatable if watching the floor tiles closely and lot more fun than Peres'Chablis.
    sorry if i spelled that epic's name wrong.
  2. ARCHIVED-Undorett Guest

Tyrus@Butcherblock wrote:
    The script is not that difficult to figure out, or execute on. You need to work with your raid and figure out exactly what is going on, and what you need to do to win. There have been other posts on flames as well as in the zones and population and general forum here on the official forums. I suggest starting with reading those, possibly watching some videos of how other guilds do it on Youtube, and talking with your raid via your guild forums or in your guild chat about how you are going to take down this new challenge.