Peculiar Coins??

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by K1ndra, Feb 5, 2021.

1. K1ndra New Member

How can you get the Peculiar Coins in wracklands BoL? I’m wanting to upgrade my cloak with the yellow shard things but after doing a weekly I didn’t get any. Many thanks

K.....
  2. Adept Active Member

Peculiar Medalllions are ethereal currency.
    Are ethereal quests even still running?
  3. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello,

and no you cant get them anymore the event is over a long time ago was Summer ETH 2020.
    And they turned off the coins month ago.
    The only way to get some of them maybe the IOR Server and buy them for plats if someone is selling them.
    Xianthia likes this.
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

You will have to wait until next Summer to start up the process all over again with the RoS expansion. It's not possible to get Peculiar coins anymore.
  5. Doyus New Member

You can earn them on IoR, but you cannot buy them. They are not tradeable. Probably not going to find a group to run you through the zones unless you pay alot. You are better off getting upgrades through SLR if you are not raiding yourself.
  6. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

@ Doyus

Hello you can buy the on IOR server is someone sell them IOR is the Freetrade Server nearly everything which is no trade on Life Servers could be traded thier and the coins too , we do always thier are still coins from 3 or 4 Expas ago in Broker on IOR
  7. Argosunited Well-Known Member

No trade items are still no trade on IoR. Heirloom items are buyable on IoR.
    Depending on how many the OP needs, you can still earn and spend them on IoR. I have no idea how much longer it will be on IoR.

If you were going to the trouble of transferring to IoR I'd suggest just buying the PQ cloak and infusing it. However due to the reduction in Celestial drops from PQ's no one on IoR is currently running them, so prices have gone through the roof.
    Xianthia likes this.