Peaceful Link VI

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Elowith, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Elowith Active Member

Suddenly appeared in my coercer's spell list as apprentice, but sages have no upgrades for it.
    Lucus likes this.
  2. Gulaep Well-Known Member

Is that one of the "Ancient Teachings" spells you need to buy a scroll for in order to upgrade it? Sounds like it.
  3. Elowith Active Member

It just appeared on my coercer as apprentice level 96. Not heard of any scrolls for new content.
  4. Gulaep Well-Known Member

Ahh, then I don't know, sorry.
  5. Avithax Well-Known Member

It should be under the section "Dirge buffs".
  6. Nolus Well-Known Member

I found the same thing. Peaceful Link VI appeared. No Sage recipes for it. Given that it's a percentage based spell, it's a little odd for there to be another upgrade for it.
    Kuulei likes this.
  7. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Every time they catch a spell they forget to put in, they put the recipe in about a month after. Same thing happened with Stalk VIII for Assassins. Ironically though - PL 6 level 95 increases Crit Bonus now instead of Potency. Also the Master version seems to have been disco'd at launch.
  8. Seiffil Active Member

I'm not sure why you're saying its now crit bonus instead of potency, it never increased potency. It increased crit bonus if you put the AAs into it.
    Kraeref likes this.
  9. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Sorry was mixing it up with Hate for some stupid reason.
  10. Eles Well-Known Member

any news for this? so it real? or just a gag?

no info about this spell, no one can craft it but its avaliable to research and of course thru stationcash o_O
    why not a real answer!!
  11. Caith Developer

It's was a bug, but we're jut going to roll with it. When levels were increased it was Peaceful Link was not supposed to be increased, however scrolls for it were created and it slipped into game anyway. It was subsequently removed, but due to how the class files grant these things it slipped back in after a code change.

When I get some time I'll be adding in the recipes and scroll drops.
  12. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Any chance on getting the GM to be scribed working properly? It doesn't produce anything.

[IMG]
  13. Eles Well-Known Member

Don't bother this issue has like two expansions with the same issue. I think they have other priorities like the new servers, fixing ethereals, new campansion, you can use the previous lvl of PL or the ancient one if there is any. :(

/hug

let it go...let it go...
  14. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Well they went as far as putting the recipe in, might as well have made sure it worked. Cause it doesn't.