Peaceful Link VI lvl 95 recipe missing

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Tylia, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Tylia Well-Known Member

The recipe for Peaceful Link VI, a level 95 coercer spell, is missing.
  2. knine Well-Known Member

bump.. please put this in next "hotfix"
  3. Tylia Well-Known Member

This is an important spell for coercers in grp and raid. Please fix this asap.
  4. Mae- Well-Known Member

Add another to the list, please get this fixed. Its missing from the sage recipe books!!
  5. Kraeref Well-Known Member

We didn't even receive this spell after reaching lvl 95.. it doesn't show in knowledge book or in researchable list of spells... i bugged in a game ... no reply so far
  6. Mattrim New Member

Not every spell upgrades. Since Coercers didn't receive an upgrade for it, and it's not in any recipe books, and adepts and masters don't drop, it's pretty safe to assume that there is no upgrade for it.
    Guiscard likes this.
  7. knine Well-Known Member

Weird since all my 83-85 upgraded at 93-95..on 4 different toons. Im pretty sure this is a bug and needs to be fixed
  8. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

It is a bug, it was intended to be there and it was just an accidental "oops" I've been feedbacking it and sending emails as well as conversations to get this fixed.
    Guiscard likes this.
  9. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Hopefully soe will do it during next hot fix.
    Guiscard likes this.
  10. Dethdlr Active Member

I've got it listed on EQ2U because it was in the data feeds (Census). But I just went and looked at the data in Census and the description is exactly the same as the level 85 spell. I suspect they put it in Census and then realized it didn't really need an upgrade and pulled it from the game (or never added it, whichever the case may be). But I could be wrong.
  11. Dethdlr Active Member

I just got verification from Xelgad. Peaceful Link was not upgraded. It must have made it into the data feeds (Census) erroneously which is why I added it to EQ2U. I've now removed it from EQ2U.

Now if you'd be so kind as to look into this little light right here:

[IMG]
    Guiscard likes this.
  12. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

Riiight coercers are the only ones that didn't get our class upgrades... like I really believe that. Anyway carry on.
    Guiscard likes this.
  13. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Well... then it's really sad! We can get this very nice spell only to grandmaster at 85... but for whatever reason we surely got an upgrade for charm. The spell i dont even have on my hotbar... really sad!
    Guiscard likes this.
  14. knine Well-Known Member

so you got the zerker and bard spells put in but you still miss the lvl 95 Peaceful link. This spell is lvl 85 and should be upgraded at 95 following suit with the rest of the classes...
  15. Mermut Well-Known Member

They didn't miss giving the spell to sages.. the missed giving the ability to coercers... because.. apparantly.. giving them a new charm (that they'll never use now that they have possess essence) is obviously the superior choice.
  16. Mae- Well-Known Member

Almost all % based abilities end up capping out. I mean, you're upset about PL not upgrading, but when was the last time you upgraded Enraging Demeanor?
  17. Mermut Well-Known Member

I'm also grumpy that they haven't upgraded any of the healer group cures... last time those got an upgrade was lvl 70..
    They didn't seem to think much about which arts got upgraded and which didn't. They seemed to do a cut and paste from 83-85, except in some strange cases... I would have liked a bit more thought put into them is all.
    Tylia likes this.
  18. Prrasha Well-Known Member

All percentage spells (including haste/DPS ones, which are diminishing-returns percentages) stop upgrading at some point, since a percent of your hate/autoattack damage/health/etc goes up as you have more more of those stats.

Group cures (and some other spells) continue to scale even though they don't upgrade. Mentor from 95 down to 90, and notice that your group cure now cures 5 fewer levels of detriments... if it still had level 70 stats, you wouldn't have been able to use it since, what, echoes of faydwer?

They aren't bugs, and they aren't nerfs. (They're actually bonuses: you don't have to buy/research as many new spells as the folks who have more non-percentage, non-scaling spells.)
  19. Mermut Well-Known Member

The group cure does NOT scale as you level. If it's not expert, it is useless in current content.
    The point cure scales, but never had upgrades
  20. Prrasha Well-Known Member

Yes, it scales. Change your level by X, and the amount of detriments removed changes by X. What definition of "scaling to level" are you using? It didn't work against existing overconned content at apprentice level back at level 70, either... you needed expert to fight orange-cons.