PC Gamer Mag free give-away for Frostfell!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cheribomb, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

I know folks have been having a hard time finding these and it took me a couple of weeks to find mine.

Soo….I picked up an extra copy of PC Gamer magazine featuring Everquest Next and Landmark that I would like to give-away to one lucky winner for Frostfell! The magazine has a code to unlock EQ Next Landmark Beta Key and to claim the EQ Next four paintings in either EQ1 or EQ2. You can claim the paintings on each character on your account.

Rules:
    This giveaway is intended for the folks that can’t find or haven’t ordered a copy already. So if you have a copy or one on order; please don’t submit your name.

Here’s how to enter:
    Submit your main’s name and server name via this thread by 5:00PM Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday 12/25/13.

Picking the winner:
    I will enter all your names using this random name pickerwebsite http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/ and one lucky winner will be selected!

I will announce the winner and will send the magazine code and instructions on how to claim via in game mail. If the winner also wants the copy of the magazine I’d be happy to mail it to them as well and will get their mailing details later.

If you'd like to see the paintings in the game I have placed mine in my guild hall (the paintings not shown in the form thread link, they were added to the GH yesterday).

Good luck and Happy Frostfell everyone!

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Afista like this.
  2. Krups Member

Pick me!

Krups - Antonia Bayle
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

I'll sign me up too. Where I moved doesn't carry magazines like PC Gamer or Beckett. In fact, when I mention that I like to decorate virtual online houses, I get a look like I've grown a third eye. This makes this purple froggy a very sad panda. How does a froglok turn into a panda? I have no idea, but it might involve an illusion from the Hua Mein.

Boglily - Antonia Bayle
  4. Krups Member

Panglok.
  5. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

*gigglesnorts*
  6. NefariaDarksoul Well-Known Member

Aww, What a sweet thing you are doing for the homeshow community! Merry Frostfell indeed!

I would like my name in the hat too! Thanks so much! :p
    Nefariaa - Antonia Bayle
  7. Karrane Well-Known Member

Awesome idea Cheri!!

I have mine so don't add me plz =).. just saying its a great idea!!!
  8. Bodda New Member

Bodda on Permafrost
  9. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Breelynah on AB

Thanks so much for offering this generous gift to our community. <3
  10. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

oh! Now nice of you! I'd like to enter please! :)

Absyntheea-Crushbone

Happy Holidays!
  11. Goldinrae Active Member

You are a superstar!

I'd love to enter also please. I hurried out and bought a copy of PC gamer when I first heard, raced home and then realised that it's only the US version that has the promo. Next time I'll research more carefully :)

Goldinrae on Oasis

Cheers!
  12. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Thanks for the opportunity! Happy Frostfell!

Deveryn - Crushbone
  13. Cynara Well-Known Member

Melyshia - AB

I live in the boonies and can't get a real newspaper much less a decent gaming magazine. Thank you so much for this. You truly embody the spirit of the season.
  14. Fuzion New Member

I'd like to try for this too, thank you for the opportunity! :) I live in a very small community that doesn't carry PC gaming magazines, and I just got hit with a 2200$ car work bill for Christmas, which caused me to put my plans off of getting a founder's pack. Yeah, it's been a great month. ^^

Timory - Antonia Bayle
  15. Valzen Well-Known Member

Very nice of you!!

Valzen - Guk
  16. Estred Well-Known Member

Amazing of you, personally I am on fiscal stress and this would be amazing as a Player Studio Artist to be in Landmark. Also I can't seem to find it.

Estred - Permafrost.
  17. Tayz Member

Tayz - Crushbone
  18. Katz Well-Known Member

Alynaryne on Everfrost reporting for consideration!

:) This is a very nice thing for you to do. Merry Frostfell to you.
  19. Ysabeau New Member

Oh, my goodness. So nice of you, Cheri!

Altariel on Butcherblock here.

And Merry Frostfell to one and all, too! :)
  20. Cinnamon Active Member

Nakishia - Butcherblock