PAYING 500,000 Platinum for Nice LoN Painting of Pink Tree

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aran Anar, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Aran Anar Active Member

Hello I am guild leader of Arania guild on Antonia Bayle server. I NEED Nice Blossum Pink Tree Painting ( what is name ? ) from Priestess of the Anarchs Legonds of Norrath. My problem is that it not for sale on broker so if anyone has one ??

Please place it in my guild hal tier 4 antonica hall on Antonia bayle server I would pay 500,000 platinum the painting would stay there painting and I would be renting it for appearance for my hall. I would hope to be able to keep it in my hall for ever really but if you change mind simply pay me back the 500,000 plat and I would give it back to you :D

I would also like to ask if anyone has a copy of this Pink tree painting I can buy ?

Thank you post here or mail my character Arnar in game thank you :)
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I searched through Lera's site over and over and this was not under "paintings" nor 'Legends Of Norrath", So I can defaintely understand why you had a hard time finding the name. I opened up everything that was Wall Placeable and a little more than halfway down, there it was. Gorgeous painting! Good Luck!
    [IMG]
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You could always reproduce it in the 3D "art" that people are doing these days with a tree with the light red blossoms or leaves or whatever -- oh, wait, they Vaulted that or something, didn't they? :(

Ah: it's the Enraged Forgotten Pools Sproutling -- hmm. All you need is a high-level collection completion to get it, but it's still available (not sure about the LoN card...). Guess it doesn't quite have the same look...hmm. Bury the rest of the tree in the wall or divider, and/or pair it with a Flowering Tree and put up a Cloudy Tile and a Mound...hmm. Flowering Warslik (why not just spell it "Warsilk"? Did a dev/Art. Dept. monkey do a typo and they never fixed it?) Tree? :-/

Ah! Frosty Vesspyr Oak! :D

Uwk
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

Oooh I love that idea Puss! /ponders
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

Hmm, Uwk, Warslik is the name of an epic giant who walks through Warslik woods in Obulus Frontier...that's probably where the name came from. He's one mean giant, too. :D

Edit: Ok yeah, these trees are sold from the faction merchant in Twark, so the tree was definitely named from the woods there.
  6. Aivet Well-Known Member

Slik is an archaic term meaning "so like" or "such", as in "Aivet is such a Ponder Stibbons". So warslik means "war like". Or if you prefer: Such war. So ghost.

I haven't come across that painting before, but it does reaffirm my belief that the LoN paintings are some of the best art in the game (and frankly, some of it's better than a lot of the stuff that's hanging in my local art gallery).
  7. Aran Anar Active Member

[IMG][IMG]

Ok I got idea I got stained glass wall in my cathedral I will try to build a tree with decorative vines and something like a few tree parts and palce it so it looks like a tree is againt the wall and growing up around the green stained glass in main cathedral room that could make up for the painting :D

Lets see items I would need :

Some type of main tree trunk no branches on it maybe I use a dead tree ? anyone got ideas?

Now I want the roots of the tree to show like they are growing down the stage maybe decorative vines work here ?

For branches I would use something like like wall cling vines or decorative vines me not know and have them go up the stained glass wall and wrap around the stai8ned glass.

Idea is to add more to the plain green stained glass wall and make it look like a picture of a tree was build into and over the wall.

Febrith feel like decorating? Or I can ask stellalicious she now on AB server :D
  8. Merriel Well-Known Member

What about a log from Moonlight Enchantments for the tree trunk, and there are several different vine items that look similar to the branches in that picture that come to mind, but none of them are particularly easy to get:

• Dark Hanging Vine which is an AoM collection reward from Death Weave Flora collection
    • Zavith'loa Hanging Vines which is an AoM collection reward from Foregone Artifacts
    • Zavith'loa Trailing Vines which is an AoM collection reward from Zavith'loa Flowers
    Alternatively, you could try using:
    • Zavith'loa Vine Cluster from Moonlight Enchantments
    • Spreading Grape Vine which is a marketplace item
    • Healthy Hops Vine which comes from Brewday Festival
    • Cultivated Hops Vine which is a marketplace item
    Or if worse comes to worse you could even try the crafted Decorative Vines, but these are pretty small and it would take a good many of them to form the leaves on that tree. I really think the AoM collection reward vines are the closest to matching those branches, though.

For roots, I think your best bet would be to use one of the Vesspyr Isle plundered trees.
  9. Aran Anar Active Member

:D YESSS WOOOT THANK YOU Merriel now I got me a Shopping List awesome !!!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  10. Aran Anar Active Member

[IMG][IMG]

I got even better idea how about a tree againt wall BUT the leaves are made from Gem stones and Crystals kinda like the picture here .... But yes a nice hollow log from Moonlight be nice and ill need braches then add in some Crystals and Gems ..

Anyone able to list any Gems or Stones or Crystals that would go good with this Idea ?
  11. Aran Anar Active Member

[IMG]
    YES want something like this inside my guild hall with the Green Stained Glass wall behind it :)

So if anyone got any ideas what to use in game to build something like these pictures Close to a Stained Glass Wall and make it look like it is Growing Up the Wall then post here ill make a shopping list :D

This going to be really cool once done ill make a new video post it here the Guild Cloak is the Tree I used a Teal color for the tree and a black background so this idea be perfect :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Merriel Well-Known Member

For that last image, I would suggest the dead Vesspyr plundered willow tree buried into the wall, then use those crafted vines I linked up top for the leaves on the tree. The tree would provide the trunk, branches, and roots all in one house item. If you have a lvl 100 character, you can find the tree easily enough on the isle in Vesspyr with all the dead trees on it. Easier to find if you have harvest tracking ability but still easily found. You can plunder it even with a low level character as long as they have flying ability and you are extremely careful to note where the mobs are and where the plunder-able tree is.
  13. Aran Anar Active Member

Perfect I will do that
  14. Merriel Well-Known Member

I just found another item I had forgotten about that might work for branches on your tree. The Redwood Streetlamp might work
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Or more than one! :)

They're supposed to have a light level that "shines brightly," though I'm dubious about that. What I like them for is an "organic" look. :)

Uwk
    who, it must be said, has never seen a redwood look like that in the wild, unless it was a Charlie Brown Christmas tree sort of one... :-/
    Merriel likes this.
  16. Merriel Well-Known Member

Hmm, when I put them down in a house I didn't notice any light coming off them at all, so I don't know where someone would have stated they have a light level that "shines brightly", unless that's in the item description. I certainly wouldn't use them where I want a nice amount of lighting, because from what I can see, they really don't put off much light at all, if any.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's the official wording on the description, apparently; I brightened that up by inserting a Simple Candelabra into the "trunk," as it were. I love those things; the Simples and the Kunzite lamps are my faves for cheap bright light sources. :)

Uwk
  18. Aran Anar Active Member

I am going to try player studio to build my own in game item make a stained glass window of a tree and hope daybreak likes it :) For a tempary item it going to be fun to build a tree on the stage of my guild hall thank you guys for nice ideas Wish I knew of house item to make leaves out of even better make the tree leaf from a Gem Stone or jewl or crystal or stone any ideas such Gem Stone might work here ?
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You could possibly make a tree out of the various "gem" house items we have (and it might take a lot of slots :-/), but your first idea is certainly worth looking into! There's a whole forum here in Norrathian Homeshow along those lines, I think started by Rawl, who's awesome at it. Early on, folks were talking about what software they used and so forth, and had links to a "third party" hosted forum just for Player Studio folks. :)

Good luck! :D

Uwk
  20. Aran Anar Active Member

Nice thank you :)