Pay it Foward on Unrest

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by ARCHIVED-Balfoug, Feb 13, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Balfoug Guest

Deviance/Norrath Cratfing Alliance is going to be hosting a Pay it Foward event on Saturday Feb 18th at 4pm Eastern On the Isle of Mara. If you have anything you would like to give away to others please stop by. We will be giving away 40 slot bags and boxes as well as food and drink. At the end of the event we will be doing a /random for plat give aways. Please stop by, if for nothing else come out and say hello.

Blastin
    Leader of <Deviance> and <Norrath Crafting Alliance>
  2. ARCHIVED-Tayne Guest

Oh my goodness!
    Wahoo!
    Good for you for organizing! If you need any help/tips lemme know be glad to help.
    My next run at a game-wide event will be in the fall, likely around Halloween -- you guys possibly be interested in hosting again then? We also may have a mini-one in the summer, but that's up in the air.
    Anyhow, best of luck with your event! I hope it breeds the goodwill it does for us on Freeport.
  3. ARCHIVED-Balfoug Guest

We are hoping to do this monthly if we get the support. We have been doing something of sorts like this for awhile now just found out about yours reciently and decided to try and get on your band wagon lol. I am always interested in doing what ever I can to help the comunity. I have made a guild hall in New Halas under the name Norrath Crafting Alliance where anybody can come to craft and use all of our amenities including the harvest box.

Blastin
    Leader of <Deviance> and <Norrath Crafting Alliance>
  4. ARCHIVED-Amnerys Guest

Sounds great! I will do my best to get notice posted for you on the main website. :)