Pathfinder's gear appearance is different ?

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-littleredfifi, Jun 21, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-littleredfifi Guest

I've been using the treasured/no-trade Pathfinder's gear (level 8) as appearance gear but as of today the appearance of it has changed. Has anyone else noticed this? (I'm probably the only one that uses this as appearance gear, lol).
  2. ARCHIVED-kelvmor Guest

They changed it all, yeah. The level 10-20 set, for instance, now looks more like a fighter's set than a scout set; even has a horned Viking helm in place of the black and red cowl it used to have.
  3. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

The red armor was already in the game, new set looks unique.
  4. ARCHIVED-TMWalker Guest

I hate that change from the Sweet Red and Black masked look of the Shade's Set that I made sure to get the full set of on my BM to the ugly horned Black and silver set that it is now. I wanted the masked look not a fighter type look. Thanks for ruining the look SOE.
  5. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

TMWalker wrote:
    They changed the hood back to a White/Black hood.

The appearance of the red/black hood is already in the game from Vaults in barren sky.
  6. ARCHIVED-TMWalker Guest

Talathion@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    They made it a horned Helm instead of the masked hood If they kept the Masked Hood look it would be nice but being the Viking type Horned helm is ugly and killed the look I was aiming for and liked. It is only a lvl 30 Beastmaster so have to find out where I can find a masked Hood set again.
  7. ARCHIVED-bubblebaby Guest

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only person unhappy with this...or should I say completely p**** off! I LOVED the black and red look...I had finally gotten my entire outfit to match the cowl perfectly, even my hair and wings. Why not leave well enough alone SOE? Seriously this game is being ruined little by little. Please change it back and make all of us scouts happy again!
  8. ARCHIVED-Starbuster Guest

I too have this issue, I'm hoping its fixed soon
  9. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Level up to level 67 and get the Assassin Hood from Vaults, it has the exact same appearance.
  10. ARCHIVED-xsikal Guest

Please change this and the shade's armor appearance back. (Talathion, nobody cares if there are other items with similar appearance... many people already had these items and used them for appearance; they should not have to go get new stuff because SOE arbitrarily decided to change the look of these)
  11. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Valentina@Butcherblock wrote:
    I like the new look, it looks alot better in my opinion, the White and Black Armor and Hood looks unique and seems like a way better reward then something already in the game.

Level up and grind Vaults, you can easilly get your ninja hood back with some effort, just because "you" don't want to put effort into getting an item back does not mean others do not, I worked hard for my characters appearance.

Things are subject to change and you need to adapt, so the best advice I can give you is grind to level 67 and do vaults, and then kill some mobs in Kylong Plains until you get the armor set back, it shouldn't take too long, and you will have your appearance gear back.

They lowered all instances times to 30 minutes, so you don't even have to wait that long anymore to do vaults.
  12. ARCHIVED-Lasai Guest

Considering your history on Nek, Tuor, your incessant complaining re Zerks, your constant begging for help, gear, etc etc, you should be the LAST person in this game to lecture anyone.
  13. ARCHIVED-pixiepuff12 Guest

Oh, that stinks! I mean, it's cool and all that they updated the quests.. but it's not right that they changed the gear people already had in their bags or were wearing. That's not right.
  14. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

Talathion@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    It would be quite easy for them to introduce new appearances in armor as new choices without modifying the appearance armor that people worked to acquire.