Pally Solo build

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Euredia, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Euredia Member

Hi,

I have finished the quest line, (extremely difficult for some reason,) and I have the quest line equipment. My ascension is Geo at 18 level. My problem is, I am missing something. I see folks are able to get through solo in 10 mins and it is taking my Pally forever, so my questions are:

- What is the rotation used to best DPS?
    - What AA or other stats should a solo player include to be better at solo instances?
    - Should I be Geo or Eth?
  2. Benj Well-Known Member

Feel free to take a look at my build (Benj on Halls of Fate). I've been playing a Paladin since launch, and I've been a raid tank for the past few years. It takes me about 15-30 minutes to clear a solo zone. I don't have much in the way of a rotation. Most of my spells are ordered from strongest to weakest (left to right) and I hit them in that order. As a solo player, you should focus mostly on DPS-focused stats and abilities, especially if you run with a healer merc. I can run solo zones in offensive stance, and I only switch to defensive for heroics and raids. It doesn't really matter which ascension you choose. I'm a Geomancer, though it has a reputation for being the lowest DPS of the four. Finally, you can get some good 165 resolve gear from overland achievements, such as killing all the solo bosses or by completing all point-of-interest quests. Don't be afraid to ask in-game either. Most of the community is quite friendly and helpful.

[IMG]