OWNage nuke?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-The Banff, Feb 9, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-The Banff Guest

so i saw Implode as was like ya ok ... cool... [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]

so it says it does 2.2 MIL mental dmg is this ture or is it bugged

oooooooooo i really wan to see a 7 digit orange number on my screen now that is OWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. ARCHIVED-KdBoy Guest

It does the damage to you own pet. It's like, insta-kill.
  3. ARCHIVED-Named88 Guest

It is also more like 30k iirc. Implode is worthless honestly.
  4. ARCHIVED-Dragonslayer810 Guest

would be awesome if it had the same effects as the conj sacrafice.
  5. ARCHIVED-schrammy Guest

It heals the grp and kills the pet...
    What i'm worried about: what happens to the pets accumulated aggro at that point? Does it follow the same rule as default pet death? Because that would make the spell worthless for sure
  6. ARCHIVED-WasFycksir Guest

I am wondering what a team of 6 necro bot's could do all imploding at the same time?
  7. ARCHIVED-Eirgorn Guest

Hmmmm ......
    Not much for the next 10 minutes?
    :smileyhappy:
  8. ARCHIVED-Zald Guest

As long as the AoE damage is significant its a cool situational power.
  9. ARCHIVED-The Banff Guest

ooohhh ok i got it now i guess i did not under stand to descriptions oh well so much for getting worked up for nothing
  10. ARCHIVED-Zald Guest

Yes it instantly kills your pet, but does AoE damage to the encounter you're facing. For this to be even remotely good, the AoE would have to be VERY nice... Since its an 8 stage power, I'd like to see the final stages doing more damage than any other player cast AoE in the game. For the recast timer and pet loss, it better be way up there!
  11. ARCHIVED-Named88 Guest

Currently its about 600 damage, aka worthless.
  12. ARCHIVED-Zald Guest

does it increase as you increase its level??? My assumption was that each AA had 8 tiers... if each tier it increase by 800, that'd make the highest tier worth getting.

Ok, I know that's wishful thinking, but the idea is what I'm getting at.
  13. ARCHIVED-Named88 Guest

I'm pretty sure ( dont feel like checking ) that Implode is the last ability of the line. Those cannot be upgraded and cost 8 points.
  14. ARCHIVED-schrammy Guest

600 Damage? Omg my lvl20 wizzie nukes for more then that LOL