Owl Mounts?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Dabb, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Dabb Active Member

Where can we get the owl mounts?
    Griffon Lady likes this.
  2. Deago Well-Known Member

Hundred Acre Wood. :D
  3. Xillean Well-Known Member

When i finished the sig quest solo it gave me one after it gave me the cyan. was a egg, had to unpack it
  4. Dabb Active Member

Never got the egg :/
  5. Starcloud Member

Never got mine either. I finished the sig last night and I only got a cyan and the Rebuild Blood Iron Forge.
    Finished 2 quests in the keep, but the quest from the greenhood at the gate inside the keep doesn't work either. I cleared the complete zone twice today.
    So no owl mount and no update in advanced solo :( /sad puppy

Have Fun and Stay Safe.

Starcloud, Maj'Dul
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

The owl mount is actually from finishing one of the achievements. If you do all the overland quests, you'll get it at the same time as finishing the sig line. It sounds like you missed a quest or two. Open up your journal, go to the achievements tab. Expand the quests option, scroll to the bottom of it to get Zek, Scourge Wastes and expand it. You should find the achievement that awards the owl in there.
    Lucus, Xillean and Prissetta like this.
  7. Raff Well-Known Member

You get the owl mount when you finish the quest for the "acorn, sigil & that other thingie (I forget)...The mount award looks like an egg and must be unpacked.

The owl is a darn good looking mount too.
    Xillean and Prissetta like this.
  8. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

I did the entire questline first through with my warden, and at the end got the cyan, forge, and the achievement which gave the mount.

I did the exact same quests with my fury (with one exception, detailed below) and only got the cyan adorn and the forge. When I look at the achievements window and go to quests, there is no achievement listed.

The exception is that I did not do the quest from my mail to go to the mines from the boat in Antonica, because I thought you only had to do that once and then all other characters could go straight to Zek and start the quest from there. By not doing this have I screwed my other characters out of getting the mount? I'm not overly concerned for some of my others since they have better mounts already but my fury could have really used the upgraded mount. :(
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

If you didn't delete the burl you can probably still do the quest.
  10. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

If you still have the burl, do this. I spent over an hour yesterday troubleshooting quests with someone to find out that this was the only quest they didn't do, and when they went to do it (it can be done after all the others as long as you didn't delete it), she got her owl. It seems that even though it can be skipped, it shouldn't.
  11. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

Well that seems wrong. :( I suppose it's not a huge thing since the mount is comparable to the ToT questline end reward but I was hoping to have an alternative solution as a break from the ToT quest (I have run a lot of toons through it and wanted to do something different). It was being advertised that it wasn't mandatory to do the intro quest, but it wasn't mentioned that we'd be penalized if we didn't! Could we get the "slap em to make them get to the point faster" clicky option once we get the account unlock so on alts you can get through the forced dialog faster? A la Crypt of Valdoon from fabled EOF? :)

I'll see if I can get the letter from the guy in Mara and get the item again. Because I had already started the quest I read the letter and deleted the attachment so that I freed up a mail slot. If that doesn't work I'll try petitioning.
    Lucus and Eliohia2 like this.
  12. Starcloud Member

Got the owl mount last night. Altho I cleared the keep 2 times including killing the alchemist it did not update at first. I deleted the quest and picked it up again..gathered the items and this time the killed alchemist gave the update that was needed.

Have Fun and Stay Safe.

Starcloud, Maj'Dul
  13. Lea Plath Active Member

To get the owl mount you have to do all the overland quests, including Shadows quest and the gnome quest. You have to do all of grassblades quests in the keep. You have to do the signature quest Sacrifice. You also have to do its prequal.
  14. Eliohia2 Active Member

I did the same thing on my Warlock...no mount. Went back and did the thing from the mail and bingo got the mount!!! So just go do that part and you will get it!! hth
  15. Lucus Well-Known Member

now i know why some people couldn't get the mount, i wasn't entirely sure whether the pre-quest was needed or not. now i know to advise them to do that particular quest if they haven't done it.
    Prissetta likes this.
  16. Bruhaa New Member

By doing some research i found out i had to understand Druzaic in order to progress with the sig line. I used my call to guildhall started/finished the quest to learn it. Go to go back to zek solo and can't access the zone. Burl is missing from inventory and no i didn't delete it. Boat wasn't at the dock to zone over either. Any idea how to get back?
  17. Mermut Well-Known Member

Spire.
  18. Guurzak Active Member

This was clearly indicated in the quest text you autoclicked through.
  19. Rhymehouse Member

If it hasn't been said yet you just need to look under achievements for Zek the Scourge Wastes
  20. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

I was wondering the same thing, only more specifically, where do I get that gorgeous barn owl mount? :rolleyes: Is that the one everyone has been getting? Or is it a good/evil differance? (I'll be one sad panda if the barn owl is a raid drop. >.<)